TIC shopping center food/retail coupons...

shokunin

My wife just notified me of this link... we bought a 1/2 lb of beans at Peet's and got 1/2 lb free!  Noticed there were quite a bit of coupons available online by store or by shopping center.  Yogurtland buy one get second 50% off, etc, also has other retail store coupons not just food.

http://www.shopneighborhoodcenters.com/Offers

Anyone else feel cheap using coupons in restaurants?  Grocery, target I don't mind, but trying to get a discount from somebody that can mess with ur food is dangerous in my book, especially when people don't tip appropriately when using a coup.

That's why you don't bust the coupon out until AFTER you eat.

I usually up the tip to compensate for discounts... esp for Kids Eat Free nights... heh.

That's pretty much what we order, water...  I don't drink a lot of soda or alcohol these days, but I remember a lot of places not putting drink prices on the menu.  Then I'd order a Coke and come bill paying time, find out it was 2.95.  Plus, half the time the mixture was off and it tasted more like carbonated water.    However, I haven't really noticed any less service when we don't order expensive drinks.

At least it's not as bad as some Japanese restaurants I've been to.  Order a Coke for $2 and out comes this thin narrow 7" tallglass filled with ice and about 4oz. soda and tiny tiny red straw.  Of course, there were no free refills too.

Back