The who is a troll on IHB poll

graphrix_IHB

It's late and I couldn't resist. I must admit, I had the temptation and pressure of some 10AAA+++ IHB hotness to push me over the edge to do this. It must be the Axe, I need to learn how to control the effects of it.

I warn you, and this comes from the snarky one, that this could be a trick question.

I have a feeling the names can, and will change in the future, or in a few hours/days.

<em>This is a graph rant prevention team approved poll.</em>

Sad to see one of the civil boards I enjoy getting "white trashed".

I smell a ban. A rare thing here.

Edit:

My handicapping seems to be pretty good. T-Minus a few hours

and poof. Your gone.

Thank you for more gratis advertising, Graph. You've played right into my hand...

For more info on how <strong>YOU TOO</strong> can troll for profit,

visit me at: <a href="http://www.uci.edu">www.ISHILL4IPOP.com</a>

<em>kudos to you, sir. kudos. revenge is a dish best served cold.</em>

Back on January 1st I predicted we would see more irrate homeowners trolling the blog. I didn't think they would bother trolling the forums. My mistake.

I imagine it really sucks to be hopelessly underwater on a home purchase. That is why I did not buy during the bubble.

WhiteTrash is not white judging fron his previous avitar. He may be an Asian in disguise. The red accent on the Honda Logo is a typical "Rice Burner" car accent while the Nissan shagging a Honda could be his displeasure with the "Civic" performance. He found Nissan to be a better car.

[quote author="IrvineRealtor" date=1209260599]Thank you for more gratis advertising, Graph. You've played right into my hand...

For more info on how <strong>YOU TOO</strong> can troll for profit,

visit me at: <a href="http://www.uci.edu">www.ISHILL4IPOP.com</a>

<em>kudos to you, sir. kudos. revenge is a dish best served cold.</em></blockquote>

Damn... that was close, I almost ruined another laptop with that one. Dude, you can't be too upset, IR1 has twice as many votes as you IR2.

I am prepared for the revenge, but you are one of those rare edumacated realtors, and I can tell you have a degree in snark too. I have a feeling you will be serving up a gourmet meal of snarktastic goodness, but I can take it, and dish out a five course meal of snarktacular deliciousness. Good times, good times.

I see that you left already. You must have an open house to attend to, and I hope they have wifi for your laptop. Say "Hi" to awgee for me when he stops by, you will know it is him when he starts stuffing his wife's purse with the cookies you have out, and uses my IHB email address on your info sheet.

[quote author="graphrix" date=1209263197] Say "Hi" to awgee for me when he stops by, you will know it is him when he starts stuffing his wife's purse with the cookies you have out</blockquote>

Reminds me of an "event" at Talega where there was a chef at each builder's model home, so by the end of your tour, you would eaten about seven or eight courses. It was quite fun and we won a raffle prize worth a few hundred dollars.<p>

The cookies are fresher and better at the open houses in Shady Canyon.

[quote author="bkshopr" date=1209261731]WhiteTrash is not white judging fron his previous avitar. He may be an Asian in disguise. The red accent on the Honda Logo is a typical "Rice Burner" car accent while the Nissan shagging a Honda could be his displeasure with the "Civic" performance. He found Nissan to be a better car.</blockquote>

Asian in disguse? Secret Asian Man!!!

<object width="325" height="250"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/youtube" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="325" height="250"></embed></object>

Sorry, couldn't resist.

i agree with bkshopr. the grammar was a giveaway as well. also irvinehomeowner and white trash apparently both studied under the same incompetent ESL teacher because they make same grammatical errors. both showed up on the forums, immediately posted a poll, and used obscene AViTARs.

<strong>irvinehomeowner:</strong>

<em>I can?t take you seriously either when your name and your avitar are little offended</em>

<strong>whitetrash:</strong>

<em>you really think the avitar is that bad? alright, i changed to a new one. I hope people dont find this offended. </em>

<strong>buying_a_house</strong> (new member that showed up this wkend - graph caught it and laid the smack down right away.)

<em>I?ve been watching the house prices in OC and most of the surrounded cities </em>

[quote author="biscuitninja" date=1209438084]whew! Luckily nobody has attacked my grammer yet... but i KNOW the grammar po-lice are out to get me (*put on AL foil hat...*).

-bix</blockquote>

Prof put me in my place a couple of weeks back. I think I was being snarky, and the grammar cops picked me up for my trouble.

Back