• 23 years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 24 years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 25+ years

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
SoCal said:
But what if B2Finity's MIL found out 10 years from now that B2Finity knew all along and kept her in the dark? Essentially acting in collusion with his FIL to deceive her. Then she could have been SUPER pissed. There are no guarantees! Can't win. Your MIL will always be able to find fault in you, no matter what. :)

How about this, tell him to mind his own business.

Hi guys. I wanted to ask you guys a serious question. Assuming that 10 would be considered that your marriage is perfect (your spouse is your best friend, supporter, emotional anchor, encourager, and helper) vs a 1 where you guys are just co habitating, trying to deperately keep your marriage together from a divorce where both you and your spouse no longer emotionally connect anymore nor care about how the other feel or perhaps even resent the other spouse... Where would you rate your marriage today?

-Panda

0fbd6505ec.jpg

Happy marriages are based on a deep friendship. By this I mean a mutual respect for and enjoyment of each other's company. Happy couples tend to know each other intimately, they know what each other's likes, dislikes, personality quirks, hopes and dreams. They have an interested regard for each other and express this fondness not just in big ways but through small gestures day in and day out.

In happy strong marriages, husband and wife share a deep sense of meaning. They don't just 'get along' - they support each other's hopes and aspiration and build a sense of purpose into their lives together. This is what I mean by honoring and respecting each other.

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.  Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."

1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Oh, my God. You customized the banner? You must be really serious about this, huh, Panda. This is epic. Send me a link when you start a Youtube channel...

SoCal. This thread is ALL about " KEEPING IT REAL" in TI. I don't believe there is such a thing as a "10" rated marriage like Paris mentioned. These guys are either living in Disney land or smoking some really bad stuff.

The guy may think his marriage rating is a 10, while the wife may rate it a 3. 

SoCal said:
Oh, my God. You customized the banner? You must be really serious about this, huh, Panda. This is epic. Send me a link when you start a Youtube channel...

The California Court Company said:
waiting for this thread turns into "don't let financial distress ruin your marriage, and let me (Panda) help you achieve financial freedom"

Interesting

.... or maybe it is because Marriage is a topic that is very close to my heart and I care that others have great marriages that will fulfill them both emotionally and spiritually in the short time we are on this earth?

The California Court Company said:
waiting for this thread turns into "don't let financial distress ruin your marriage, and let me (Panda) help you achieve financial freedom"

Think about diversifying your portfolio and invest in Georgia.

Panda said:
.... or maybe it is because Marriage is a topic that is very close to my heart and I care that others have great marriages that will fulfill them both emotionally and spiritually in the short time we are on this earth?

Well, I, for one, believe you, Panda. I know it is truly important to you because that is how you live your life. I understand because that is me, too. Guys, the Panda is a very deep person, a truly kind-hearted person, and very inquisitive... that is why he's brilliant. He just wants to help so let him help. What do you have planned for this thread today, Panda?

11ugg81.jpg

Love is the lifeblood and foundation to a sustainable happy marriage. It is life's most powerful motivator and far greater depth and meaning than most people realize. It always does what is best for others and can empower us to face the greatest of problems. We are born with a lifelong thirst of love. Our hearts desperately need it like our lungs need oxygen. Love changes our motivation for living. Relationships become meaningful with it. No marriage is successful without it. No matter how hard it gets, "Husbands, love your wives."

Nothing in life moves in a straight line. Either your improving or getting worse compounded over time. Whether it is your health, happiness, your friendships/relationships, your personal development, your finances, your career are either trending upwards or downwards. Which direction is your marriage going?

Love chooses to believe the best about people. It gives them the benefit of the doubt. It refuses to fill in the unknown with negative assumptions. And when our worst hopes are proven to be true, loves makes every effort to deal with them and move forward. As much as possible, love focuses on the positive.

I've been married for 13 years now and my love for my wife continues to grow as the years go by. She was 22 and I was 28 years old when we got married and we are both very different people today. She believed in me when I didn't even believe in myself. Just like anything in your life whether it be your finances, health, or your business, don't let your marriage just coast but work at it to have a great marriage, not just a good one. For those of you married in you 20s and 30s and looking for a good book to read in this topic, I am showing you some of the best books I have read on this topic. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  8)

- Panda

topmarriage.jpg

Back