The Mystery of the Missing Kirkland Orange Juice!

woodburyowner

For the past month or so, Kirkland Orange juice (both organic and non-organic) was no longer available at Costco.  Only the brand name on such as Tropicana was on the shelves.  Today, I finally received some notification why.  Guess they took my comment card feedback seriously!  The spoilage on the juice was much earlier than what was listed on the date.  The manufacturer is now looking through their processing process and making necessary adjustments.  Hopefully we should see the juice return in the coming weeks/months.

Until then, I have been getting TJ's orange juice.

Kirkland non organic was going downhill before it got pulled.  I had to switch to organic and it was very "fresh squeezed" tasting.  The current TJ's non-organic juice is even more "fresh squeezed" tasting than the organic Costco one.  However, since it is "fresh", the tastes change depending on the season.  Right now, it's the best I've ever had.  Maybe it has to due to the wetter winter?  I've actually had a few comments from guests about the great taste of the TJ's OJ!

woodburyowner said:
Kirkland non organic was going downhill before it got pulled.  I had to switch to organic and it was very "fresh squeezed" tasting.  The current TJ's non-organic juice is even more "fresh squeezed" tasting than the organic Costco one.  However, since it is "fresh", the tastes change depending on the season.  Right now, it's the best I've ever had.  Maybe it has to due to the wetter winter?  I've actually had a few comments from guests about the great taste of the TJ's OJ!

It must be a good orange season this year. I bought a box of organic oranges from Costco and they were some of the sweetest I've had in a long time.

Back