The Landing Tustin Legacy (Brookfield Residential)

Anyone on here get a home from the latest Terra Phase 6A listings? When did you sign up on the wait list and what plan did you get?

Yes, this looks like the biggest increase between phases yet. As they near the end, it doesn’t surprise me they are getting more aggressive.

I'm surprised you didn't get a call on the last release then. My guess is with minimal options, it will end up being $850+. Solar panels are $13K alone.

I bought a Terra unit and moved in a few months ago. Can answer any questions regarding the community or the Terras
I also bought a Terra unit, waiting to move in later this year. Any advice or things you wish you knew going into the closing and move-in process?

How is the initial build quality and Brookfield's support service?

Thanks!

Hi All, does anyone know whether phase completions are on track, ahead of schedule, or behind schedule? Trying to gauge options. Thanks in advance! - Wes

I also bought a Terra unit, waiting to move in later this year. Any advice or things you wish you knew going into the closing and move-in process?

How is the initial build quality and Brookfield's support service?

Thanks!
Congratulations! Has the process been smooth so far? Which phase are you in, and what's your scheduled move-in month? Thanks for your help, we're exploring options in this community. - Wes

Congratulations! Has the process been smooth so far? Which phase are you in, and what's your scheduled move-in month? Thanks for your help, we're exploring options in this community. - Wes
Phase 5B, current scheduled close date is end-Oct.

Very smooth process so far working with sales team on contract, loan approvals with lender, flooring and option selection with design center, etc. Builder had to make a couple of changes but they offered fair compensation. Very good experience so far.

If you're not already on the list, you're out of luck. Only 2 more releases left plus the models.

Very smooth process so far working with sales team on contract, loan approvals with lender, flooring and option selection with design center, etc. Builder had to make a couple of changes but they offered fair compensation. Very good experience so far.
What changes have they had to make?

That's great feedback, thanks very much. Has Brookfield said anything about a possible earlier completion?

If you're not already on the list, you're out of luck. Only 2 more releases left plus the models.
We're on the list, but passed on several releases and hadn't focused on the details due to various reasons. We were also looking at NEO at Mission Foothills earlier on.

Back