The grass

I landed on 666 thank you's, NO MORE PLEASE! Let's not ruin a cool thing. This is my absolute last post. Goodbye to our dying grandma.

Well, I also fixed step's 500 Thanks You's wish, but I had to do it the hard way, I'm sure Nude cheated. Cheers!

[quote author="EvaLSeraphim" date=1259933580]Well, I didn't quite hit 1,000 thank yous (which is more than fine), but I noticed I got two from Marty McFly. What ever happened to that guy?</blockquote>

fixed!

[quote author="EvaLSeraphim" date=1259933580]Well, I didn't quite hit 1,000 thank yous (which is more than fine), but I noticed I got two from Marty McFly. What ever happened to that guy?</blockquote>

Wow, I'm at 899. One more?

950 --- Ok. That's rounded off. Now I need one thank you to get to an even 450 there. And then I can sleep well tonight. Thank you and goodbye!!

Yes you did!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote author="graphrix" date=1259943131]It will, and is continuing... and you're invited. Stop by anytime, and you will be welcomed with open arms.</blockquote>

Don;t do it bk, it's a trap... he'll ask for free advice on locating MLP cases

Back