The cities with housing innovation

Am I sensing sarcasm for CV? The highest number of competition entires was from the city of Irvine. Only the good ones were selected for the Merits then from there a Grand winner was chosen in each category. Pavilion Park was the only one from Irvine that won a grand award in the sustainability categories for saving the mature trees on the former military base and relocating them to its final destination.

The point here is not to point out the many that I won but to inform you where and what innovative and good products look like.  "Spanish and Mediterranean are out of trend" according to the industry experts. Modern and cottage will be very desirable among future shoppers. "making openings wider and bigger windows" are modern ideas and authentic to mid century modern styles and cottages.  Forcing these ideas on Mediterranean style homes is very contrived and gimmicky according to the judges.

WasToldToChangeMyName said:
Whoa so cool to see cypress village win an award for its superior and innovative apartment/village design!  Go CV! 

WTTCMN said:
La Cresta got a few mentions too as did Harmony in PP.

They are nice nominees but the judges had to pass on them for the grand awards. Five Points I do give a lot of credit for doing something right at the Great Park. I don't find personally Irvine an attractive investment but if I had to buy something with my spare change I would buy in the Greatpark. The masterplan is thoughtful, creative, and has a great sense of neighborhood unity.

I am no amateur and my judgement is always right on after all I did swept the most trophies and dominated the competition. My projects are highly sought after, incredibly innovative, authentic and timeless.

I hold the record for the highest resale values in all my creations across the country.

My boutique company is the Hermes of housing. I don't discriminate sale price. I design not only the most expensive but I also design the least expensive if I am inspired. I only produce a limited number of homes for collectors. I don't do LV or Coach of housing. I only design in neighborhoods worthy of my creation even though if I had to take a loss in order to design the very best. Profit does not drive my business only perfection, innovation, and the best house in America. For those of you haven't bought yet you are very lucky because I finally accepted a commission from a developer who value design over greed.

irvinehomeshopper said:
My boutique company is the Hermes of housing. I don't discriminate sale price. I design not only the most expensive but I also design the least expensive if I am inspired. I only produce a limited number of homes for collectors. I don't do LV or Coach of housing. I only design in neighborhoods worthy of my creation even though if I had to take a loss in order to design the very best. Profit does not drive my business only perfection, innovation, and the best house in America. For those of you haven't bought yet you are very lucky because I finally accepted a commission from a developer who value design over greed.

Here in OC?

irvinehomeshopper said:

Keep us informed on your upcoming project.

I will keep you posted but I won't tell you which one. If you see one that is innovative and not the same craps all over OC post it here and if you happen to buy my design I will design your yard for free. Fair enough?

qwerty said:
irvinehomeshopper said:

Here in OC?

Seems like these awards are heavily california oriented. In the 2000-2500 sqf category, I'd probably pick lennar roundtree p2 over taymo springhouse p3. But agree with their PP picks of sagewood p1, harmony p2 and woodbury pick of la cresta p1 in their categories.

Back