The Branches - New homes in Woodbridge (Alderwood) by William Lyon

539722_501590779879159_144809252_n.jpg

395651_501590766545827_326165951_n.jpg

from their facebook site..

Can someone update the title of this thread to include "the branches"  not sure if the OP is still around

Alderwood_Street_Scene.jpg

Residence 1

2,209 Square Feet
3 Bedrooms
2.5 Bathrooms
2-Car Garage
Office
the_branches_1_standard.jpg

Residence 2

2,394 Square Feet
4 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
2-Car Garage
Optional Loft, Optional Den
the_branches_2_standard.jpg

Residence 3

2,557 Square Feet
5 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
2-Car Garage
Optional Loft
the_branches_3_standard.jpg

thebranches_zpsaca9af82.jpg

new zoo/circus in town but only on opening day... get ready to get bumped, cramped, inappropriately brushed aside..  bet you'll catch a whiff of mothballs if you decide to visit..  good luck, and remember to tour the models in reverse, so you go against traffic..

ranch_zpsba9259b4.jpg

this is in the photo section on their facebook page.. lol...dad?

I wonder if test will be there talking about the plume?

I notice before this project, he/she was all over Woodbridge about it, now he/she has gone silent on the matter... hilarious.

irvinehomeowner said:
I wonder if test will be there talking about the plume?

I notice before this project, he/she was all over Woodbridge about it, now he/she has gone silent on the matter... hilarious.

We can bring up how we love growing avocados and lemons in our backyard to sales, see if they say anything. :)

Anyone planning on going to the grand opening tomorrow?

I wonder if they're providing food and entertainment.

Recently, three 3CWG homes in Northlake hit the market. They are about 2250-2500sft and range from $799k-$885k... I still think that $900k+ for The Branches is too high.

irvinehomeowner said:
Recently, three 3CWG homes in Northlake hit the market. They are about 2250-2500sft and range from $799k-$885k... I still think that $900k+ for The Branches is too high.

Still won't stop them from selling like hot cakes :(

Vinster said:
I wonder if they're providing food and entertainment.

Four Seas catering in the AM followed by Little Sheep for lunch and dinner.

Movie quote time:  "If you build it, they will come"

IrvineHS said:
The low will be the high 900+s. I bet you their top plan goes for 1.2 million.

Good guess.  Heard from a friend who's relative just bought a home at Branches.  All 12 homes at phase 1 are all been pre-sold.    Plane 1 was around $970k.  Plane 2 and Plan 3 are close to 1.1 million.

Facebook page mentions a barista.. I guess coffee only... gonna stop by if time permits.. wonder if the splash pad will be working?

Back