Thanks! link

caycifish_IHB

There were a few changes made to how the Thanks! link works that just got installed. If you have any issues, please PM Zovall and myself.

Most of you might not even realize it is different, and that is actually good. Most of the changes were for Zovall's benefit. However, it might make browsing the forums a little more pleasant.

The changes cayci made for my benefit were actually pretty significant and this software platform had no shortage of challenges. She is extremely talented at what she does. Thank you cayci!!

[quote author="bkshopr" date=1255654384]Please tell us the differences.</blockquote>

No more multi-thanks.

The screen no longer refreshes when you hit Thanks. It just "appears" right then.

Now instead of Zovall having to make changes to 15 or so files when he upgrades, it's just one change to one file and install of one other file and he's done.

[quote author="caycifish" date=1255657965][quote author="bkshopr" date=1255654384]Please tell us the differences.</blockquote>

No more multi-thanks.

The screen no longer refreshes when you hit Thanks. It just "appears" right then.

Now instead of Zovall having to make changes to 15 or so files when he upgrades, it's just one change to one file and install of one other file and he's done.</blockquote>

That is like a efficient floor plan vs an over bloated floor plan with wasteful circulation space!

[quote author="caycifish" date=1255657965][quote author="bkshopr" date=1255654384]Please tell us the differences.</blockquote>

No more multi-thanks.

Now instead of Zovall having to make changes to 15 or so files when he upgrades, it's just one change to one file and install of one other file and he's done.</blockquote>

Sweet, now you can get to work on picture resizing, links that open in new windows/tabs automatically, and non-youtube embedded video ;)

[quote author="Nude" date=1255921310]Gah! My loop hole... is gone!</blockquote>

Hehehehe... never underestimate the power of the Caycifish!

Back