Thank you Scott Gunther (IrvineRealtor)

shadax

So I just bought a home in Mission Viejo and Scott (IR2) helped me greatly in doing so. From start to finish he was consistently in contact. Worked w/ the other side to get every concession we could. Used his experience and expertise to help me make decisions confidently. He himself said it was a 9.8 as far as smooth transactions go. Well, he helped a lot to make that happen. Thank you Scott.

shadax said:
So I just bought a home in Mission Viejo and Scott (IR2) helped me greatly in doing so. From start to finish he was consistently in contact. Worked w/ the other side to get every concession we could. Used his experience and expertise to help me make decisions confidently. He himself said it was a 9.8 as far as smooth transactions go. Well, he helped a lot to make that happen. Thank you Scott.

Did you buy a new build or existing homes?

Existing single story pool home. I looked at new (Baker Ranch) and realized what I could get at the same payment over here. Older home but with the updates it has I will not need to do anything for quite some time...only vanity projects down the road. Plus the neighbors have just poured over, one brought us cookies. Could not be happier with the home and the neighborhood. Four houses down from a nice City park.

Back