Thank you function is back!

caycifish_IHB

All,

I finally got around to finishing up the Thank You functionality. Sorry it took so long! A few things:

1) It only works for the following themes: IHB, default and shares. If you would like it in another theme, post in this thread and the first requests win.

2) An enhancement over the last version is that you are redirected back to the post after you thank someone

3) If you run into any issues or find a bug, PM me with details (which post, time of day, anything else relevant)

Have fun everyone!

Now if you'll excuse me, there is a certain thread that was supposed to be about Lennar that needs some thank yous... :)

Woohoo!!!!! Thank you cayci!! Pretty awesome that you were able to bring back Thank Yous that were given on the old board! :cheese:

[quote author="IrvineRealtor" date=1211288400]...but please don't bump that Lennar thread. It has run it's course. I'm sure there will be another in time.</blockquote>

LOL, too late...

Even the historical thank you's from the old forum are saved! Great job.

Looks like my mouse is causing some problems, I've noticed it double posting and double clicking too much even though I only single click.

Back