Tesla Cybertruck

I saw this guy driving at Sand Canyon and Alton around 4:30p. At least it was probably him. Foundation Series and paper plates, plastic hubs removed.

Guy picks up total strangers to enjoy riding in a Cybertruck. Some pretty big smiles on everyone.

Uh oh....

Should have paid the $5,000 extra for the clear paint job (real) or for the TruCoat (not real)

Most likely rail dust/road when they transported the car.
happens on all car, most visually identifiable on white cars.

This is why a clay job + ceramic sealant / sealant is recommended by detailers if you really care about how the car looks.

Didn’t make it a mile in Irvine…nice “Truck”😂😂😂😂🦄🌈

Brand new Cybertruck owner left fuming when his $82,000 EV breaks down with critical fault just SECONDS after pulling out of the lot: 'Elon, what are you doing bro?'​

Entrepreneur Thomas Remo shared a video of him picking up the $82,000 EV in Irvine, California, later finding it 'broke not even six inches off the lot' and failed another '30 times' after on the first day.

I'm secretly a CT-hater.

It's edgy (pun intended) and the tech advances are great.. but it's impractical and oversized for the space (both passenger and cargo) it provides.

An F-150 Lightning is much more trucky.

I'm secretly a CT-hater.

It's edgy (pun intended) and the tech advances are great.. but it's impractical and oversized for the space (both passenger and cargo) it provides.

An F-150 Lightning is much more trucky.
I hope they sell a bunch and that if they don’t, I hope it doesn’t take down the company.

That HB Douche-Brah CyberBeast owner wrote in the comments that the issue wasn't software, but a " it was a module issue in the battery". Any chance that's common to Teslas? It was fixed, so expect more videos soon.

I like "odd cars" having owned a few (VW-412, Landrover Discovery II, Nissan Murano Crosscabriolet) and am a fan of the Cybertruck. Never owned a pickup truck, and yeah, the CT isn't a practical truck like an F-150. It's a show piece you can drive and I can live with that if I were to buy one.

Like everything in the over rushed over hyped EV space….half-baked ideas needed more time in the oven…🤦🏽‍♂️😂😂😂😂🦄🌈

Tesla Cybertrucks may not have been ready and now they're malfunctioning

Some of the craziest Cybertruck user claims

• "Worst delivery in my life (truck died in 5 minutes)," claimed one owner on CyberTruckOwnersClub. "Tesla really rushed these trucks out, what a nightmare," they continued.
  • A flashing red screen told one CyberTruckOwnersClub user to "Pull over safely. Critical steering issue detected."
  • "My Cybertruck suddenly made a hard brake stop when we both have a clear wide enough space between us," said another CyberTruckOwnersClub user.
  • "No, it’s not glorious. The Cybertruck isn’t a truck. It’s a toy truck at best, an experimental concept at worst. I rented mine in LA, and spent 24 hours with it," said user JPinaJeep on the TeslaMotorsClub forum.
  • A Reddit user showed off photos of what could best be described as inconsistent build quality.
  • Some users have complained of “corrosion” and “orange rust marks” already appearing on their expensive trucks, but Tesla claims this is expected and that they're easy to wipe off.
Did the Cybertruck need more time?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/new...1&cvid=6629fd5deb78477b830b2b7f5aa403d5&ei=14

Like everything in the over rushed over hyped Off Road space….half-baked ideas needed more time in the oven…🤦🏽‍♂️😂😂😂😂🦄🌈

US Expands Ford Bronco Probe Over Catastrophic Engine Failures To Over 700,000 Vehicles​

Bad news for Bronco Owners:​

Back