Terraces at Baker Ranch

eclipxe

They announced them via email, but removed from the site. Anyone know if they're getting pushed back?

It looks like they are still on track, per the e-mail I received only 3 days ago:

"Terraces: Two-story, single-family homes; 2,302 to 2,588 sq. ft.; 4-5 bedrooms; 3-4 baths; decks; and 2-car garages. Sales center opens September 2015; model homes February 2016."

SoCal said:
It looks like they are still on track, per the e-mail I received only 3 days ago:

"Terraces: Two-story, single-family homes; 2,302 to 2,588 sq. ft.; 4-5 bedrooms; 3-4 baths; decks; and 2-car garages. Sales center opens September 2015; model homes February 2016."

Nope. Since that email they've been pushed back per Toll Bros

Bullsback said:
Are these on normal streets or motorcourts?

Normal streets.

12766_map1_1800.jpg

I was going to say...I'd be a big fan of the plan 2 in Irvine, especially if they ditched the 5th room or at least made an option for a "super" loft.  Pretty efficient use of space and on normal streets. Would have everything I need.

Pretty interesting floor plans. Great price and view lots. No motor court.

Gotta see what final pricing comes in at, but if they really hit high $800's they won't have trouble moving these.

Opening Saturday the 3rd.

Went to Terraces to register a client earlier this afternoon and picked up the price sheet.  The homes are $899,995 and up (see the price sheet below).  Phase 1 move-in will be Summer 2016.  The broker co-op is $25,000.

Lot 24 is the crown jewel, surprised they released it in the early phases.  On a culdesac, corner lot, nobody behind, second largest lot in the community (and the largest is an odd cone shape so this one is better).  Maybe one small negative is that it backs to Catalina but that street isn't too busy.

Somebody will buy this one soon I presume.

eclipxe said:
I'm holding out for one of the larger lots from 1-11 - the views are great.

You're really moving up in BR already???

I didn't know about the view lots, haven't visited the location yet.

Are the models open? What's the verdict on 5bed+loft in 2600sf?  Does it feel super cramped and maze like? Or is it doable?

aquabliss said:
eclipxe said:

Depends! We'll see what the models look like at the Terraces. Really like plan 3 but happy sticking with Ridgewood. Wondering how cramped the bedrooms feel and what kind of premium toll attaches to the view lots.

eclipxe said:
aquabliss said:
eclipxe said:

Depends! We'll see what the models look like at the Terraces. Really like plan 3 but happy sticking with Ridgewood. Wondering how cramped the bedrooms feel and what kind of premium toll attaches to the view lots.

Only good lots in 1-11 are 10 and 11.  And maybe 1 but it's only 4200sf.  Wonder how they'll position the house on lot 11.  Waste of the lot if they do a super long driveway situation.

1, 9, 10, 11

4200sq ft is decent. I only have 4K at Ridgewood and that's more than enough - and way more than anything in my price range in Irvine.

The elevations look boxy and the floorplans look a bit cramped... but obv I'm not too interested in most new construction nowadays, Lake Forest or Irvine.

Working on structure of the Helena.  Comes to 2780 square feet when you get rid of the California room for a full room instead.  Looks way better that way and you have room for a formal dining and massive counter. 

We're getting rid of the 5th bedroom for the super loft.  Opens the upstairs up more like the model.  Really like this house layout.  A 3 car garage would make it perfect. 

Back