Terra by Irvine Pacific at OH3

DrTravel

Starting a new thread for the "most desirable if money is no object" - the Belvedere successor at OH 3.

My price predictions from 8/2/17 were:

Terra - largest homes
Plan 1 2,653 SF  $1,390,000
Plan 2 2,859 SF  $1,460,000
Plan 3 3,290 SF  $1,510,000

No plan 1's or 3's for sale in phase one. Predicted price actually pretty close given that phase one prices include upgrades. Typical lot size is approximately 3,700 SF. Phase One move-in date is June, 2018.

Attachments

• Terra Prices.jpg
    Terra Prices.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 687
  • Terra Site.jpg
    Terra Site.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 733
  • Terra HOA.jpg
    Terra HOA.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 393
Hmm...4 months without a post. Guess the TI folks haven't bought into OH3. Anyhow stopped buy to see how things are going. Sold 23 out of 30 - not too bad. Notice how all the homes with decent lot sizes are gone.  Just had a phase release yesterday Lots 21-27 - all gone. Next phase should include some view lots - wondering what kind of price premium they will have? Based on Como, my guestimate is $250K. Note that the view on the other side of the development (i.e. where the model homes are located) are the must have views as you can see the ocean - today I actually saw Catalina. The views in the next phase are blocked by a hill.

Attachments

• Terra Prices.jpg
    Terra Prices.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 470
  • Terra Site.jpg
    Terra Site.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 344
  • Terra HOA-Tax.jpg
    Terra HOA-Tax.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 216
  • Terra Availability.jpg
    Terra Availability.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 417
DrTravel said:
Hmm...4 months without a post. Guess the TI folks haven't bought into OH3. Anyhow stopped buy to see how things are going. Sold 23 out of 30 - not too bad. Notice how all the homes with decent lot sizes are gone.  Just had a phase release yesterday Lots 21-27 - all gone. Next phase should include some view lots - wondering what kind of price premium they will have? Based on Como, my guestimate is $250K. Note that the view on the other side of the development (i.e. where the model homes are located) are the must have views as you can see the ocean - today I actually saw Catalina. The views in the next phase are blocked by a hill.

Yeah, considering the price point of these homes, that's a pretty decent amount of homes that have been sold. 

Phase 5 pricing is now out.  Seems like these guys are way above market / comps for new construction in the area.  Plan 1 and 2 base prices are running over $630/sq ft before upgrades. Don't really see anything else over $500/sq ft.  Are these that special?

ChiKid24 said:
Phase 5 pricing is now out.  Seems like these guys are way above market / comps for new construction in the area.  Plan 1 and 2 base prices are running over $630/sq ft before upgrades. Don't really see anything else over $500/sq ft.  Are these that special?

Are these view lots?

Back