TalkIrvine meetup - Sunday 3/23/14 - 7-9pm - Lazy Dog Cafe (outside patio)

irvinerealtor

There's been a lotta talk about this next meetup.
Maybe, maybe too much talk.
This meetup is not a rebel meetup.
This meetup is Sunday, bloody Sunday.

- Bono

Possible starter conversation topics:
1. Qwerty's internet love triangles (quadrangles?)
2. API scores.
3. Jail/Landfill/Toxic Soil/Plume du jour.
4. Proper vetting process.
5. Beignets vs. Cronuts.
6. Mello Roos.
7. 3-car-wide garages.
8. Baller status/Primetime.

Eight topics seems like a good number to start with...

I'm throwing this one out there.
Lurk or de-lurk to your heart's content.

-IrvineRealtor

(edit to correct: Sunday is 3/23)

You'll need an excuse to take a break anyway... NK is right around the corner from the Marketplace.
See you there.

-IR2

OpenSky said:
That's our move-in day!! I'd otherwise be there in a heartbeat. Maybe I'll sneak out for a few, dripping sweat, hungry and crabby. Basically, how I feel when I post on TI.  :p
That's when you recruit some muscle qwerter to help you move. :)

irvinehomeowner said:
OpenSky said:
That's our move-in day!! I'd otherwise be there in a heartbeat. Maybe I'll sneak out for a few, dripping sweat, hungry and crabby. Basically, how I feel when I post on TI.  :p
That's when you recruit some muscle qwerter to help you move. :)

when a friend asks me to help him move, he ceases being a friend.

irvinehomeshopper said:
Sorry I will be in Austin after SXSW. I am only interested in seeing Qwerty's third leg and not so much of the suggested topics.

How was the live chat with julian?  Did you get to meet Mindy?? A bunch of my friend's startup peeps are there.. lol

You turned out to be a pretty cool dude and what I don't understand is what are you doing and why are you in Irvine?

Homie said:
irvinehomeshopper said:
Sorry I will be in Austin after SXSW. I am only interested in seeing Qwerty's third leg and not so much of the suggested topics.

How was the live chat with julian?  Did you get to meet Mindy?? A bunch of my friend's startup peeps are there.. lol

irvinehomeshopper said:
You turned out to be a pretty cool dude and what I don't understand is what are you doing and why are you in Irvine?

Homie said:
irvinehomeshopper said:

Who says I still live in irvine? :)

It is awesome idea to meet w/ you some of you.  Unfortunately, i dont live in Irvine YET.  It will take me an hour to drive there.  :(

Back