no_vaseline_IHB
New member
My theroy is when Fannie and Freddie blow up, they will make them a government agency, much like the USDA does for certain farmers:
http://www.usda.gov/wps/portal/!ut/p/_s.7_0_A/7_0_1OB?navid=FARM_LOANS&parentnav=PRODUCERS&navtype=RT
How this program came about I don't remember, but I knew at one time. I want to say it has its roots in the Great Depression, but I'm not 100% positive.
For the record, I thought this was the future before Maria Bartiromo channeled Greenspan via CNBC on 8/1, when he esentially said the same thing.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/25978603/site/14081545/
http://www.usda.gov/wps/portal/!ut/p/_s.7_0_A/7_0_1OB?navid=FARM_LOANS&parentnav=PRODUCERS&navtype=RT
Farm loans are provided to family-size farmers and ranchers who cannot obtain commercial credit from a bank, Farm Credit System institution, or other lenders. These loans can be used to purchase land, livestock, equipment, feed, seed, and supplies, and construct buildings or make farm improvements.
How this program came about I don't remember, but I knew at one time. I want to say it has its roots in the Great Depression, but I'm not 100% positive.
For the record, I thought this was the future before Maria Bartiromo channeled Greenspan via CNBC on 8/1, when he esentially said the same thing.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/25978603/site/14081545/