Summit at Baker Ranch

aquabliss said:
When I saw your pic I thought it was kind of 'whatever' with a TV in front of a waterfall.  Then I went to see it in the model and it's actually a water feature enclosed in plexiglass with the bubbles all inside the clear plastic.... looks really cool in person.

Waste of money, Negative ROI

Wife and I attended the "Grand Opening" this past weekend.  Checked out the Terraces and Summit model homes as well as inquire about the new planned community "The Crossings" (supposedly a Parkview replica with bigger sq ft homes).

I'll upload a few pics off my wife's phone later this evening, but overall the model homes were really well done.  I loved the backyards in all the homes, but there was one detail that I really enjoyed: a wall of succulents with subtle waterfall features.

One thing i did notice was the noise of the outside water pump/filtration system for the pool and water features.  It definitely was louder than expected, not sure if i could tolerate it.

I still can't believe for the price that there are no 3CWGs at this price point in this community.  I need my 3CWG!

id_rather_be_racing said:
I still can't believe for the price that there are no 3CWGs at this price point in this community.  I need my 3CWG!
If enough of us complain loud enough... who am I kidding... still won't happen.

id_rather_be_racing said:

I feel your pain, hence why I bought a resale home. 

Apparently one of the summit model homes is already sold for 3.2m.  Buyer gets the house in a year but has it reserved and paid in cash.

janthony6 said:
Apparently one of the summit model homes is already sold for 3.2m.  Buyer gets the house in a year but has it reserved and paid in cash.

You mean paid for in full and then renting back to the builder?

WTTCHMN said:
janthony6 said:

You mean paid for in full and then renting back to the builder?
Very common transaction.  Like buying a service loaner without a price break.

Back