Stupid Female Driver

WillJoy

Southland Ballet at 710 Roosevelt is at such a dreadful corner and the drop-off traffic has to go strictly one way. Today a BMW528 dropped off a little one in the along the red line and remained there a full 60 seconds. The turn was so narrow that there is no way cars behind her could get pass.

When her highness finally started moving, I followed her all the way to the roundabout with water fountain. Then she stopped, hesitated, and hesitated, and decided to make a left turn in front of the center island. What a freaking idiot. This is not the first time I encounter this kind of drivers around that roundabout. For God sake. If you don't want to learn the language, at least learn the freaking traffic rules. @#$%&*

WillJoy said:
Southland Ballet at 710 Roosevelt is at such a dreadful corner and the drop-off traffic has to go strictly one way. Today a BMW528 dropped off a little one in the along the red line and remained there a full 60 seconds. The turn was so narrow that there is no way cars behind her could get pass.

When her highness finally started moving, I followed her all the way to the roundabout with water fountain. Then she stopped, hesitated, and hesitated, and decided to make a left turn in front of the center island. What a freaking idiot. This is not the first time I encounter this kind of drivers around that roundabout. For God sake. If you don't want to learn the language, at least learn the freaking traffic rules. @#$%&*

Somebody had a bad day. Time to chill.

woosah-gif-bad-boys-2.gif

Back