Stone interior rec

jyeh74

I am looking to have a wall done in stone.  I've seen some nice work done usually near the firewall or foyer areas.  Has anyone have a recommendation on someone they have used?

irvineboy said:
I am looking to have a wall done in stone.  I've seen some nice work done usually near the firewall or foyer areas.  Has anyone have a recommendation on someone they have used?

I did slate mosaic for my kitchen backsplash from Floor & Decor and I totally think you could use it on walls near the fireplace and/or foyer area.

irvineboy said:
Do they also install it or only sell the stones?

They only sell the stones...check out their showroom, it's like the Costco of flooring, tiles, and stone.  haha

I'll check them out thanks.  I was looking for any recommendation on installers.  I'm sure any general contractor can do it but job might be too small.  I was hoping that a company that specializes in this would be more cost efficient. Anyone have an installer?

I didn't know if general contractors would think doing a wall in stone would be too "small" of a job. 

I checked out Travis' website.  His jobs look clean but not too modern (think Irvine model homes). Style seems a little outdated.  I'll hit him up and see what he says.

Don't recommend Kohler.  Has bad experience with them just going dark and not answering emails or calls.  Perhaps Travis is too busy but a heads up would be professional instead of half answering an inquiry.  Wouldn't do business with these guys.

Back