Sterling Toilet

Leano

Has anyone here replaced their toilet recently?  We need recommendations.  We need to replace the standard sterling toilet that Irvine Pacific installed in our home.  It is too loud. 

I always recommend Toto toilets to anyone who asks, due to its great flushing performance.  I replaced all the toilets in my house with Totos. However, the flushing noise is a bit louder than other lesser performing ones, since the water doesn't swirl around the bowl before it empties.  So if you're sensitive to louder flushing noise, maybe look elsewhere.  I just don't want to have to deal with plungers and augers/snakes anymore.  You also might want to ask some plumbers for their advice - I am sure they would rate Toto very highly.
http://www.consumersearch.com/toilets

Disclaimer: I don't work for Toto or represent their products, but certainly wouldn't mind if I did.  8)

RCV said:
Has anyone here replaced their toilet recently?  We need recommendations.  We need to replace the standard sterling toilet that Irvine Pacific installed in our home.  It is too loud. 

What you gonna do with all the bowls you rip out?  Modern art garden piece?

Back