Sq Ft

cowlemon said:
Hi,

Does anyone know where I can go to check what the recorded sq ft is of a property?

I would like to know too.

By the way, the "designers/advisors" at Irvine Pacific Design Center will not tell you the measurements of the house when making pricing comparisons for flooring options. They told us to find out ourselves or have someone measure for us. They are not helpful at all in this regard, but they do want one thing mostly, and that is your checkbook! They always remind us to "don't forget to bring your checkbook" So money face!  :mad:

posted this on the other thread just ystrday but here u go again...

www.irvinepermits.org

register, search ur exact address, n go to valuations

lol dont ask the design center ppl, u gotta ask the sales reps by the models!! hahaha design center ppl only know how to log into the chateau thing =_=...

but i wouldnt blame the sales reps either cause they are like booth babes cept they also do a lot of the paper work... most of the time i think they genuinely dont know... my sales lady was pretty nice and showed me my lot location and told me about how much yard footage i was getting less then the model but she was quick to point out that "its only approximate" cause the papers arent in yet, then a month after signing, after all the permits were handled, she made me sign this lot sheet that included all the finalized yard info that had the actual dimensions being submitted to the HOA addendum thingie... but i was a tough client... its my first home so i made sure to ask for everything and anything since the beginning, so i think from then on, i think they assumed to bombard me with all the info they had cause they knew id eventually ask for it...

Why are the builders post only the sq ft of home, but not the standard lot size?
Mendocino homes have definitely smaller lot, compared to Maricopa.

Back