Sports Covid

eyephone

Cristiano Ronaldo tests positive for COVID-19

Cristiano Ronaldo is perhaps the highest-profile athlete yet to contract the coronavirus. The Portuguese Football Federation announced on Tuesday that the Juventus superstar had tested positive for COVID-19 while playing for his national team.
https://sports.yahoo.com/cristiano-ronaldo-tests-positive-covid-19-144833953.html

The highest paid athlete in the world test positive for covid. (I believe the highest paid athlete) It goes to show that covid is non discriminatory. It can effect rich, middle class, poor and any race.

He tested positive for covid but no symptoms. His hair and good looks deactivated covid upon arrival, which is why it?s just is in blood but not showing any symptoms.

I?m pretty sure the same fact pattern will apply to me at some point

qwerty said:
He tested positive for covid but no symptoms. His hair and good looks deactivated covid upon arrival, which is why it?s just is in blood but not showing any symptoms.

1. He is in tip top shape. He works out a lot and eats healthy. Most likely those factors will help the body natural immune system defeat covid. However the average American or European I do not know.
2. He will get the best treatment if something happens. But for the average person I do not know.

qwerty said:

coronavirus-vaccine-calvid-19.jpg

Back