Sources of Rental Listings (not apt, but homes)

poisonivy_IHB

I know people have posted links before, but I cannot find them now using the search. I am needing to find a rental for my family, which is me, my wife, and baby. If anyone has them handy or on the top of their head, can you post any good information sources for home rentals in the Irvine area? Craigslist is a pain with all of the foreclosure scheme ads, and not much shows on realtor.com

Any other sources of rental info are appreciated. Thanks to everyone.

[quote author="poisonivy" date=1237453934]I know people have posted links before, but I cannot find them now using the search. I am needing to find a rental for my family, which is me, my wife, and baby. If anyone has them handy or on the top of their head, can you post any good information sources for home rentals in the Irvine area? Craigslist is a pain with all of the foreclosure scheme ads, and not much shows on realtor.com

Any other sources of rental info are appreciated. Thanks to everyone.</blockquote>

If you would like help, just ask.

Happy to serve.

-IR2

There are free MLS search engines via RE agent websites that allow free access to MLS rental listings. PM me if you have trouble finding one. But then again you have IR2, let a professional help you.

Realtor.com is okay and craigslist is pretty good too--just a pain to comb through all the non-standardized and junk postings to find what you need. Hopefully IR2 also researches non MLS websites for rentals as well.

Oops...forgot to mention you definitely need to check out data from <a href="http://www.irvinerealtorsite.com/SameListSellAgent.xls">IrvineRealtor's website</a>. It gives comparative rental data (i.e. price, sqft, neighborhood, tract, etc...) in a useful excel spreadsheet format.

Back