Sonoma: Plan 3 - 2627sf 4br/2.75ba

[quote author="SoCal78"]T.I. Award of The Day goes to IHO...

Google search results for 'Sonoma Woodbury Irvine' places TalkIrvine.com ABOVE VillagesOfIrvine.com <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->[/quote]

That's truly awesome. Wondering where IHB is :-X

[quote author="irvinehomeowner"]I agree that TIC should furnish the Cali Rooms a bit more than just sticking a rolling BBQ next to it. Put some chairs, a side table and maybe some outdoor kid play things like a mini house or plastic sand box.

I think the amenities on the handouts list that ceiling fans are standard in the Cali Rooms but none of them had any... that would make it look a bit nicer.

As for the loft, I like it next to the master as it could serve as a retreat (since many of today's plans don't have room for a master retreat) and with young kids, they can watch or do whatever they want in the loft and you can be close by in the master. If they are teenagers, well... they should be in their own rooms or downstairs.[/quote]

I think TIC is not done furnishing - after all, the grand opening is still 9 days away. I am sure they will put furniture in.

jtq41s.jpg

Great pics NY.

So they just put the pillar there.

I actually like that in comparison to leaving a wall up between the dining area and the ConRoom.

How did you get into the home to look? Is that a prereg-list benefit?

Thanks for the pics NY. I thought they were going to leave a wall between the dining and conservatory too. It's nice, but still a weird layout, I wouldn't know what to do with the conservatory. If you put a dining table there, then what do you put in the other kitchen "nook". I can see it being used as a kiddie play area for toddlers, but once the kids are past that age, what else do you do with that space?

[quote author="pleasantville"]It's nice, but still a weird layout, I wouldn't know what to do with the conservatory. If you put a dining table there, then what do you put in the other kitchen "nook". I can see it being used as a kiddie play area for toddlers, but once the kids are past that age, what else do you do with that space?[/quote]
Piano room!

Or it could become like a computer/video game area for when the kids are older.

Back