Something happier to ponder!

LA/OC has a long and successful history of NFL

The Los Angeles Ramblers

The Los Angleles Raiders

The Los Angeles Rams

Orange County Ramblers

but to get back to your question...

I say the <a href="http://www.theonion.com/content/node/42979">Orange County Packers</a> go all the way

<p>Ha - that should help the housing market!</p>

<p>(Go Broncos.)</p>

Who needs (or wants) the NoFunLeague back when we've got the Trojans?? If we are to believe the hype, it sounds like they could knock off about half the NFL teams this year anyway...

Ok, I'll give you that one --- but I would not advise any bruin fans to get too excited about this season....It's got to be some sort of bad karma when your assistant coaches are getting arrested for burglarizing homes...

Awgee - I particularly enjoyed that game last year as well. It made me smile when there was a noticeable decline in USC flags flying on Balboa immediately after the game. But, I would be stunned if something like that happened again. Let's just hope their offense catches up with their defense this season.

Mel - I didn't think for a second that UCLA could actually win. We were the only home on our block to be flying a UCLA banner. Our neighborhood is full of USC fans. I am not really a football or spectator sports fan, but it was a fun day.

Back