Soil and groundwater contamination in PS3 ?

Doesn't the geotracker map show that the remediation sites are all close to Irvine Blvd?  Wouldn't that mean that they're all where the apartments are, not anywhere near Cressa, which would be up near the Portola Springs street?

m12sneakies said:
Doesn't the geotracker map show that the remediation sites are all close to Irvine Blvd?  Wouldn't that mean that they're all where the apartments are, not anywhere near Cressa, which would be up near the Portola Springs street?

Yes I agree with your assessment.

Etinchen said:
Seems to me many people like to bet against their health while living in the property in enclave 3.

My bet is that sitting in traffic fumes or living next to the freeway is more harmful to your health than remnants of cleaning solution buried in the earth. 

I think the 'Nay Sayers' just want to keep their own property values up by eliminating the competition!

Irvinehomeseeker said:
The document talks about a park. Is this the Greenfield park next to Cressa and Legado?

No, its the one closest to Irvine Blvd and the apartments and the cleanup was pretty thorough according to the documents. 

I see. Thanks for the info.

Seems Cressa sales are good, 12 sold already. I am on the waitlist. Hoping to get a plan -, currently all plan 2 are sold. We lime the floor plans for Cressa.

Back