Soft-close slides for drawers

raisingboys

Anyone know of someone or a company who can install soft-closing slides for kitchen drawers?  Our handyman jacked our drawers and we have close-less drawers.  :mad:

Take out your drawer, take it to home depot/lowes.  Ask the cabinet/drawer guys how to put it in yourself.  Buy the sides and install.
or look it up on youtube.  After you're done, bask in the glow of how awesome you are.

zubs said:
Take out your drawer, take it to home depot/lowes.  Ask the cabinet/drawer guys how to put it in yourself.  Buy the sides and install.
or look it up on youtube.  After you're done, bask in the glow of how awesome you are.
This.  So much this.

How did your handyman jack your drawers?

Was he trying to install the soft close sides?

I can't remember but I remember a member here posting the cost of having someone install soft close on all their drawers.

you can buy the soft close rails and just install them yourself...they should have a universal fit...if you're trying to go inexpensive you can check ikea...they have the soft close for a decent  price

I'm not quite sure how the handyman jacked our drawers, but he seemed to jack-up everything else he fixed in our house.  LOL. 

I don't think he installed the self-close slides properly.  He said that our drawers are too big for the space...he's just been giving us so much BS for all the mess he made.

He just cracked some valve (I think it's called a valve, it's PVC) in the piping under the kitchen sink and caused a tiny leak...enough to get the island wood below to be dampened.  Had to pay a real plumber to detect the problem and fix it.  Plumber said whoever messed with this tried to tighten the valve too much and cracked it in the process. 

Back