SoCal78 Promotion?

I just noticed she's not a mod in the Schools and Parenting forum anymore...

She's a mod in ALL the forums!!!

We both joined the IHB around the same time a year ago so I just wanted to congratulate her and let the powers that be know they made a great decision.

[quote author="SoCal78" date=1252123235]Thanks, IHO. It might only be temporary / until the middle of this month. We shall see...</blockquote>
Just don't ban me, ok?

I thought about posting about this too. I think it happened last week. I signed in and SoCal was everywhere! Congrats or Condolences? It's a tough week to be a moderator.

Being a moderator is a tough job. You have to maintain your cool no matter how upset you are and exercise the proper decorum at all time. Including the 2 children you have at home now you have 2317 children in your daycare.

[quote author="bkshopr" date=1252146344]Being a moderator is a tough job. You have to maintain your cool no matter how upset you are and exercise the proper decorum at all time. Including the 2 children you have at home now you have 2317 children in your daycare.</blockquote>

But she can handle it. I hope that all of the craziness doesn't drive you away, SoCal. You are a valuable part of the IHB.

[quote author="tmare" date=1252147140][quote author="bkshopr" date=1252146344]Being a moderator is a tough job. You have to maintain your cool no matter how upset you are and exercise the proper decorum at all time. Including the 2 children you have at home now you have 2317 children in your daycare.</blockquote>

But she can handle it. I hope that all of the craziness doesn't drive you away, SoCal. You are a valuable part of the IHB.</blockquote>
Hell yeah she can...she's the mom of IHB so I'm sure she can lay the smackdown when needed.

Back