So...

[quote author="centralcoast"]Props to Graphix for getting the avatar up.... but what in the world is it????[/quote]

It's an upside down spider monkey enjoying a fruit icicle at the zoo. The spider monkey thing is a somewhat inside joke. You have to watch out for them, because they have been known to rupture tendons.

Had to happen sometime. It's not like Redfin that can subsidise their forums with transactions. Plus all the time and effort to corall the catfights.....

Wonder if they'll link to this in the future?

novas

"Am I free to beat on realtard typos in thier MLS descriptions, or is that out of bounds? "

Why you wanna whip on dem po' boys?

Hows the Mustang comming?

Enjoy!

[quote author="USCTrojanCPA"]We need Panda in here. ;D[/quote]

I think Panda is having a hard time switching over. Probably figuring out how to sign up for Talk Irvine. Haha!

[quote author="xsocal"]novas

"Am I free to beat on realtard typos in thier MLS descriptions, or is that out of bounds? "

Enjoy![/quote]

Well, I figure if it was okay for Larry to whip up on Realtards it's okay for me to whip up on Chevy. But that would be having it one way and I don't know who's sacred and who's expendable, like Henderson at GM today.

I haven't touched a screw on it in two months. My wife lost her job, is returning to school for a single subject credential in math (holla at tmare - thanks for the help!) and I'm trying to start a second business that is related to my parents farming operation that is eating all my extra time. Plus, I'm kinda out of working capital. Still...thank you for asking.

[quote author="novaseline"]
[quote author="xsocal"]novas

Enjoy![/quote]

Well, I figure if it was okay for Larry to whip up on Realtards it's okay for me to whip up on Chevy. But that would be having it one way and I don't know who's sacred and who's expendable, like Henderson at GM today.

I haven't touched a screw on it in two months. My wife lost her job, is returning to school for a single subject credential in math (holla at tmare - thanks for the help!) and I'm trying to start a second business that is related to my parents farming operation that is eating all my extra time. Plus, I'm kinda out of working capital. Still...thank you for asking. [/quote]

I know it's simple to say. But hang in there, Novaseline.

Novas

"I haven't touched a screw on it in two months. My wife lost her job, is returning to school for a single subject credential in math (holla at tmare - thanks for the help!) and I'm trying to start a second business that is related to my parents farming operation that is eating all my extra time. Plus, I'm kinda out of working capital. Still...thank you for asking. "

I understand your priorities. Good luck and keep diggin!

[quote author="Minimorty"]novas-

your parents' operation isnt headquartered in Caruthers, CA is it?[/quote]

No - Lemoore.

Back