So what did Ya'll get for Christmas?

peteruk

Hello Father Christmas, where's me Flippin' Bike?

I opened all me Presents and there's nothing that I like

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

( that was the clean version)

[quote author="peteruk"]Hello Father Christmas, where's me Flippin' Bike?

( that was the clean version)[/quote]

What?!!! A cleaned up version... and you didn't get a bike? Ahh... bloody hell...

Dear, Santa... Petah is not as big of a wanker as I say he is, and he really does deserve a new bike... one that doesn't randomly break in half while doing 20MPH. Please, something more sturdy for this bloke next time, thanks. I mean... he always rides with his helmet, that saved his life, and for that he should be on the top of the good kid list.

I got a Vinturi (and one I have to return, love how my friends know me well), and a couple of nice pairs of pants. Oh... and some shaving cream in my stocking. Damn it! Where is tenmagnet when you need him?

And most importantly, I got to wake up next to my hawt girl and spend the morning with her to have her open her pink sparkly gift. No it wasn't a sparkly MLP, but something she can wear. And then I got to spend the evening with some of the fam, and we had a wonderful dinner of a truly awesome BBQ'd prime rib and grilled asparagus (by yours truly), potatoes romanoff (need to add that one to the recipe food thread, *looks up to the sky to thank grandma for that one*), and we enjoyed a bottle of 2003 Eberle reserve Cabernet Sauvignon. Tomorrow we will be going wine tasting in Temecula with my mom and my wonderful girl's fam, and then have some catered Mexican food afterward. Thank gawd I will be getting some exercise on Sunday. *burp*

I couldn't be happier... to spend time with great people... and doing the fun and yummy things that we are doing... Good times!

I hope everyone else had a wonderful Christmas and a happy holiday. And... a very joyous and happy New Year.

LOL... *hiccup* I love you guys! *hiccup* Now where's my... *hiccup* drink...

I love Graph & Cayci, great People...

Graph certainly earned his nick-name, Artie the one Man Party round our place on Christmas Eve..I don't normally post Board Members Pictures without their permission but this one is just too good not to Post...

crazy-drunk-man.jpg

Dude, I'm surprized you're even in a fit state to be drinking again today...Party Hats off to you, you're my Hero Mate!!

I hope everyone had such a great time as Graph!!

Oh, I forgot, I bought myself a Navi for the Car...check this out...
[flash=350,287:1r40y2jg]http://www.youtube.com/v/3tlEjyDbP1M&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:1r40y2jg]

Damn you Petah! I would never drink that wanker beer... Becks... blech... If it were Newcastle... then it might be more real. Hell, even those bloody wankers in France make a better beer with Stella Artois... SSSSTTTTEEELLLAAAA! I know... beer here in the wanker states is not the same as back home... One day I will get to experience what real beer is. I can't wait. Maybe then I will understand why all British cars have oil leaks and electrical nightmares. It's the beer mate!

And no matter the season... I love your humour (spelling is correct for a Brit). Of course I watch the BBC... so I love the dryness/directness.

Next year my friend... next year under your tree...

04-felt-S25.jpg

Cannondales = FAIL!

we have a general rule of thumb in our families...

now that we have a kid; all the presents/gifts are now directed to the kid... he got a radio flyer wagon, toys and cloths of course... which is good cause he pretty much bored of his current toys...

We did get a queen size air mattress; I got two little hot coco boxes & the wife a nail clipper in our stockings...

[quote author="peteruk"]Hello Father Christmas, where's me Flippin' Bike?

( that was the clean version)[/quote]

Phew* Almost done with the shopping. After being on a retail diet in summer, I freaked out this holiday season with Amazon and Costco. Bought pearls, diamonds and everything that shined right from the day after thanksgiving to Christmas eve before the Amazon outage.

On Christmas eve no packages came in mail, but we assembled the little one's Princess scooter. The sisters got a pearl pendant each and they love it! The package had come last week and they had already seen them, but I told them that they were for my best friend's daughters- they were a little disappointed then. Older one also got a hundred dollar bill in an envelope. That will be her spending money, no questions asked, although I have sent the link to www.kiva.org to her. Bought both the new Disney Princess Tiana's T shirts, and a Tiana doll for the little one.

Took everyone to Cloudy with the chances of meatballs at Starplex. Watched Imagine that on DVD and trying to work the blanket magic ever since. The children and their blankets will be put to test on Monday morning when the market opens.

*Will duck and run to India before the bills come in mail*

This year we did debate a lot on the idea of putting up a tree, and letting children enjoy the same things as their friends, but I didn't feel like it. I am not religious at all, and even the only Hindu festival (Diwali) I celebrate is all about food and shopping for me. So told everyone to enjoy that part and move on. And enjoy they did..

Oh, I watched It's a wonderful life for the first time. Enjoyed the movie. Usually after the first five minutes, I get bored and walk out, but this time started watching after the first twenty minutes.

The party isn't over yet! Monday is out eleventh marriage anniversary.. can't believe we spent eleven years living together. Seems like forever! Winter is filled with celebrations in my family- all major events like marriage/ children have happened around this time.

among some other things, I received some of the finest chocolate my wife and I have ever tasted. Thank you, mystery lurker!

-IrvineRealtor

Back