Slow news day?

effenheimer_IHB

<a href="http://www.ocregister.com/articles/sheriff-department-mailboxes-2166645-incident-degasperin">This</a> is news worthy?

Hell, I did this when I was twelve! Nobody gave a sh_t...

That's a federal offense. Somebody blew up my neighbor's mailbox when I was a freshman in HS. The feds came out, took tire prints.......this is a big deal.

Somewhere out there, there's a guy who used to own a stepside 1976 Chevy pickup with 275/50/R15 Dunlop GT Gualifiers hiding a secret.......and I'm pretty sure I know who it is.

[quote author="no_vaseline" date=1222239211]That's a federal offense. Somebody blew up my neighbor's mailbox when I was a freshman in HS. The feds came out, took tire prints.......this is a big deal.

Somewhere out there, there's a guy who used to own a stepside 1976 Chevy pickup with 275/50/R15 Dunlop GT Gualifiers hiding a secret.......and I'm pretty sure I know who it is.</blockquote>

Funny... Eff was telling me about the time he had a mid-70s Chevy pickup when he was younger a few months back. Mmmm... he just doesn't strike me as a Dunlop guy though...

[quote author="SoCal78" date=1222240354]Next up... Vandals Toilet-Paper Trees Outside Coto Home... news at 11.</blockquote>

LOL, in high school a group of us TP'd a VP house so well that it did make the front page of the local newspaper. I guess they got tired of all the foreclosure news back then too.

BTW, I still have that article stored away. It's one of my prouder moments in life.

[quote author="effenheimer" date=1222244774]Did he deserve it?</blockquote>

Yes, she did deserve it. Next time I get the chance to tell you the story I will. I think you will agree once you hear the whole story.

When I was in junior high we had this wicked (not in the East-Coast <em>wicked </em>good way) teacher named Mrs. Crawford. The name to me sounds evil... maybe because I think of Joan Crawford (Mommie Dearest, anyone?). She was about as evil as the name sounds. Not a pleasant woman. Anywho she used to always have this big bottle of water in the classroom that she would drink from continuously. The kind that stands on end and empties into the dispenser so you may fill up your cup. She would ask us kids to refill her water for her everyday. Do you see where this is going? One day these three boys had a plan. She asked them to fill it up. Oh they filled it up alright. I remember sitting in class, her taking a sip, she noticed something was off... screaming ensued. The boys admitted to filling it with toilet water in the boys' bathroom. It was quite a scene. I didn't know the old shrew had emotions but she actually cried that day... I think it hurt her feelings. I guess she should have thought about that earlier in the year!

The guy who had his mailbox 'violated' was a local high school history teacher. The 'offendee' put an M-80 into it, says the FBI. This was like 1985.

My friends never made the news when they accidentally muriatic acid bombed the LAPD homicide detective's mailbox .. they just got unlucky and picked the wrong house.

Funny thing is he laughed about it, didn't want to press charges .. but the mailbox is the property of the USPS and they sent all my friends to do community service all summer ..

No FBI involved for a LAPD homicide detective. Just LAPD helicopters chasing down 8th graders .. lol.

Back