Single story paired homes, Encanto at Villagio in Yorba Linda

ps99472

Shapell homes is releasing a new housing project in Yorba Linda.  I just got the email today...Here is the email:

TAKE SINGLE-STORY LIVING TO THE NEXT LEVEL
WITH ENCANTO AT VILLAGGIO IN YORBA LINDA!
Be among the first to discover Encanto's single-story paired homes at its Grand Opening on Saturday, May 8, at 10 a.m. Homes will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis, so come in soon to view the models and make your selection. You won't want to miss this limited homebuying opportunity in the desirable Villaggio neighborhood of Yorba Linda.

You may also be able to take advantage of the new $10,000 state tax credit available for new home purchases!

Single-Story Paired Homes
Private Yards
1,553 to 1,690 Square Feet
2 Bedrooms & 2 Baths
Attached Two-Car Garages
Rec Center with Pool and Spa Coming Soon
Open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
No Mello-Roos
3% Broker Co-op
From the mid $500,000s!

714-693-7605

Here's a link:  http://www.shapellhomes.com/communities/index.cfm?community_id=342

Do these homes have no HOA as well. I have no idea about Yorba Linda or
the Villagio neighbourhood. But at mid 500's for a 1553 sq ft home
is about 350/sq ft.

If you take away the 230/mo mello roos of Woodbury east (equivalent to 40K
loan) then these are probably 510K for 1553 sq ft. which is 328 per sq ft.
Unless ofcourse they have no HOA as well. But still that is probably about 300/sq ft.
Not dramatically lower than Irvine prices.

Why does everyone keep complaining of real estate prices only in irvine.

ps99472 said:
Shapell homes is releasing a new housing project in Yorba Linda.  I just got the email today...Here is the email:

TAKE SINGLE-STORY LIVING TO THE NEXT LEVEL
WITH ENCANTO AT VILLAGGIO IN YORBA LINDA!
Be among the first to discover Encanto's single-story paired homes at its Grand Opening on Saturday, May 8, at 10 a.m. Homes will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis, so come in soon to view the models and make your selection. You won't want to miss this limited homebuying opportunity in the desirable Villaggio neighborhood of Yorba Linda.

You may also be able to take advantage of the new $10,000 state tax credit available for new home purchases!

Single-Story Paired Homes
Private Yards
1,553 to 1,690 Square Feet
2 Bedrooms & 2 Baths
Attached Two-Car Garages
Rec Center with Pool and Spa Coming Soon
Open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
No Mello-Roos
3% Broker Co-op
From the mid $500,000s!

714-693-7605

Here's a link:  http://www.shapellhomes.com/communities/index.cfm?community_id=342

I don't know if these have HOA, their development at Corte Bella does so I'm guessing this one will as well.  Yorba Linda has about the same median income of $100k like Irvine, some say higher.  Many million dollar homes.  Fire, 91 fwy, and proximity to IE (cow smell?) are the negatives. 

Back