Sheldon at Greenwood

Ready2Downsize said:
Greenbrook homes in FV have 6000+ sq foot lots and they have zero lot lines.

Sheldon zero lot lines give each home a side yard big enough to use (small but still big enough for outdoor furniture). No zero lot line and these homes would have two sides with no space useable enough for that purpose.

Sheldon has another association ($44-$49) per month to take care of the "private streets" and front landscaping and they will always have to list they have zero lot lines when they are sold.

Not sure why it makes any difference in what they are called. Resale buyers are going to know what they are buying.

there are expectations though when you buy a new home.  Oh SFR means I have some space in between homes and a driveway.. nope.

But who doesn't look at a picture of the property online before they go see it? No driveway will be evident within seconds.

My daughter lives in a detached condo in Rancho Bernardo and has a full two car driveway, no zero lot line and side yards on both sides. Looking at a picture who would know it's a detached condo? They didn't even know until the realtor pointed it out to them before they went to see it. They went to lots of SFRs and still chose the detached condo.

My friend stopped by the office around 1030, she said they were still scrambling and seemed unorganized. Don't think calls were started yet.

iamsophicarter said:
Did anyone receive a call for Sheldon?

Yes.  My other friend received a call too. 

Her friend didn't receive one and we all submitted our PreQuals at the same time..

Homer_Simpson said:
JMoney and I will be there again toomrrow.  Going to use the full court BBALL court!! IHO, wanna come out and shoot some hoops?
What time?

Are there bushes there for me to relieve myself on?

irvinehomeowner said:
Homer_Simpson said:
JMoney and I will be there again toomrrow.  Going to use the full court BBALL court!! IHO, wanna come out and shoot some hoops?
What time?

No man.. you can only do your duty at the models. 

jmoney74 said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Homer_Simpson said:
What time?

We'll be out there around 1PM shooting some hoops.  If you need to reliever yourself please do so at Huntley Plan 1 right after the entrance to the left.

kthxbai

jmoney74 said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Homer_Simpson said:
What time?

I wonder what's worse - the piss at Greenwood or the infamous throw up at Colbri (PS)?

eyephone said:
jmoney74 said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Homer_Simpson said:
What time?

I wonder what's worse - the piss at Greenwood or the infamous throw up at Colbri (PS)?

I have to say this... the kid couldn't hold the throw up at Colbri..

at Greenwood.. the bathroom was literally behind him... they were not even shy about him going pee there..  All the mom said to her son when I gave her the evil eye was ???.....

Back