SGIP does it again!

davenlei

So as some of you know I bought a few years ago (outside Irvine).  I had USC handle my purchase and SGIP handle my loan.  Both of those guys did an outstanding job and exceeded my expectations to the point I consider them friends now.
So although I got a great rate when I bought, rates had dropped to a level which made a refi attractive.  I called SGIP up and let him know what I was looking for and when the time was right, we started the refi process.  So now we are all done and he got me a rate and terms which are excellent and exactly what I was looking for (unless rates drop another half point  :D ). 
I just wanted to post a shout out to SGIP that he has done an excellent job and I am very happy with what he did for me yet again!

The Motor Court Company said:
Does any one know if I can buy a new Irvine Pacific home without using their preferred lender? from words of mouth I would like SGIP to be my lender
You have to get pre-approved with Irvine Pacific's lender but you are free to use whichever lender you want.

rkp said:
can you share what you refinanced into...

Sure.  I refinanced from 4.75 to 4.25 no cost/no points for a jumbo conforming.
That is in addition to the peace of mind the deal will be smooth with no gotchas.

davenlei said:
rkp said:

That is in addition to the peace of mind the deal will be smooth with no gotchas.

What kind of loan categories are there for 30 year fixed? I assume the following:
jumbo non-conforming: 610k and higher
jumbo conforming: 417k to 610k
non-jumbo conforming: 417k and lower

thanks in advance

The Motor Court Company said:
davenlei said:
rkp said:

What kind of loan categories are there for 30 year fixed? I assume the following:
jumbo non-conforming: 610k and higher
jumbo conforming: 417k to 610k
non-jumbo conforming: 417k and lower

thanks in advance
Jumbo conforming loans are $417,001 to $625,500 which is what davenlei has.

@The Motor Court Company:

Off topic... I don't remember what your original screen name was, but your new one is quite funny.

irvinehomeowner said:
@The Motor Court Company:

Off topic... I don't remember what your original screen name was, but your new one is quite funny.

yeah my previous screen name was also the email I used to deal with the Motor Court Company...err I mean the Irvine Company; changed it to protect myself.

Back