Sevilla at Portola Springs

I am guessing Van Daele does not want another Santa Cruz on their hands and has realized better to get in and get out this year.

Dropped by this afternoon to register a buyer over Sevilla and snapped a picture of their site plan that shows which ones have been sold...seems like they are doing fairly well despite the Las Ventanas competition.

Attachments

• Sevilla.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 311
USCTrojanCPA said:
Dropped by this afternoon to register a buyer over Sevilla and snapped a picture of their site plan that shows which ones have been sold...seems like they are doing fairly well despite the Las Ventanas competition.

Told ya...

Are they offering any incentives?

Not yet.  Just broker co-op.  They will probably have to offer something at some point to get rid of the smallest lots close to the road, but there are a lot of houses left with good sized yards that shouldn't need any help to sell.  If you want a yard (which some don't but is a deal-breaker for me), there isn't anything else in this price range.  There are yards at the last Las Ventanas lots to sell, but an equal-sized house there with a yard will be 75K more expensive.

rickr said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Told ya...

Are they offering any incentives?
Not sure of the specifics but the sales lady said that there is "more flexibility" on the completed and near completed homes (i.e. standing inventory).  I'm sure there is more negotiation on those homes than the ones that haven't been completed yet. 

I guess the driveway costs 75K.

I like the plan 3 on both sevilla and the LV.
On a first impression basis Sevilla plan 3 made a bigger impact because i had seen
the price sheet before looking at the models and was expecting less.

uciguy said:
Not yet.  Just broker co-op.  They will probably have to offer something at some point to get rid of the smallest lots close to the road, but there are a lot of houses left with good sized yards that shouldn't need any help to sell.  If you want a yard (which some don't but is a deal-breaker for me), there isn't anything else in this price range.  There are yards at the last Las Ventanas lots to sell, but an equal-sized house there with a yard will be 75K more expensive.

waitin4ever said:
I guess the driveway costs 75K.

I like the plan 3 on both sevilla and the LV.
On a first impression basis Sevilla plan 3 made a bigger impact because i had seen
the price sheet before looking at the models and was expecting less.

FYI I think there are two plan 3 Sevilla houses with driveways left in upcoming phases.  The sales staff told me that they changed their site plan slightly to add a driveway on one that didn't have it before, but I don't think they have updated their site plan handouts yet.  You lose some backyard space because of it, but still has more than your typical Irvine detached condo.  Guess they are feeling the pressure from LV, even if they have sold quite a few.

jamboreedude said:
test said:

by the look of some of the pictures, it looks like an African-American owned home  ;)

I wonder if this awesome fridge comes with the house.

OC13128557_5_1.jpg

No Quarter said:
Whoever built the cabinets didn't build the bezel to fill in that gap.  That's unfortunate, but should only cost a bit to do.  Someone could probably do it themselves if you had a miter saw and a nail gun and the matching cabinet stain.  Refrigerators are standard sizes (in terms of height) unless you are talking about a built in.  So this is an oversight.  They could probably get a stainless bezel as well, but it will cost more than the wood one.

I live in a Sevilla home and have the same problem. The models had taller fridges that we could have bought from the builder. I plan to eventually get this fixed. Van Daele did give me the contact at their cabinet company in case I wanted to get it done from the source.

No Quarter said:
You may want to see if Pacific Sales or someone carries the stainless steel surround for your refrigerator model.  Sometimes folks like this to create the "built-in" effect.

That's like adding spinners on your wheels.  Rice comes home (literally).

Back