Sevilla at Portola Springs

I personally like:

- Knifecatcher Ave
- Peak Buyer Road
- Ponzi Lane
- Bubble Way

At least that's what the IHB would name all the streets in Irvine.

jumpcut said:
Patrick Star said:
Readers of Talk Irvine:

After careful consideration and teaming between the Marketing and Community Development divisions, we are pleased to announce the following premium addresses will be available in the Village of Stonegate for a $100k address premium.  If you pre-qualify before July 1, a $25k credit is available on all premium addresses:

- 8 Good Life
- 88 Safe Streets
- 8 Granite Island
- 9 Northwood High (only a $50k address upgrade!)
- 18 California Room
- 98 Great Room
- 88 Ivy League

We look forward to seeing our Priority Advantage Buyer at the exclusive Preview Openings on June 8, June 18, and June 28!

Sincerely,

Dan Young

I'm going for 88 Optional Conservatory.

PatStar & I are appearing all this week at the Irvine Improv at 8 and 11pm.  6 drink minimum.  Try the veal and don't forget to tip your waitresses.

Special $50k discount for 444 Santa Ana Drive and 187 Drive By Avenue.

Patrick Star said:
jumpcut said:
PatStar & I are appearing all this week at the Irvine Improv at 8 and 11pm.  6 drink minimum.  Try the veal and don't forget to tip your waitresses.

Through a special one time offer available via our strategic partnership with Mr. Jumpcut and his friends in the Korean Pop industry, the Irvine Community Developent Company is pleased to announce that each soju poktanju will count as two drinks toward your 6 drink minimum.  In addition, Mr. Jumpcut has been able to secure special guest Ha Ji Won, who will sign autographs for the first 100 pre-qualified guests.

Hope to see you at the Improv.

Sincerely,

Dan Young
Will we be able to sit down with you one-on-one and talk about investment strategies in cash-flow properties?

Patrick Star said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Will we be able to sit down with you one-on-one and talk about investment strategies in cash-flow properties?
And with that masterful one liner, Mr. IHO sends Pat and Jumpcut back to the JV squad.
Heh... you give me too much credit... you guys planted and watered the lawn... I just mowed it.

jumpcut said:
If you can't make it to the Improv this week, Mr. Star will be appearing -- through the courtesy of his special Taiwanese connection -- at the one & only Indian in San Gabriel.  Six pitcher minimum!
http://www.foodgps.com/indian-san-gabriel-ca/

The Irvine Company Retail Properties is pleased to announce that The Indian will be coming soon to the new Portola Springs Village Center just in time to offer more dining options for owners of the 2011 New Home Collection.

The Indian allows diners to experience authentic Native American culture while enjoying something more satisfying than boiled acorn mush because The Indian will feature the finest traditional Taiwanese small dishes like duck tounge, pig intestines, and stinky tofu that will surely remind the 2011 New Home Collection owners of home.

So I finally checked these out. They are nice... but I still think Casero has a better execution because they have additional living spaces upstairs.

Plan 3 does have a "tech loft" but the laundry is downstairs.

I like the Plan 2 because the master br seemed the biggest and it had his/hers closets. I like the downstairs shotgun layout (kitchen/dining/great room in a straight line) and the fact that the upstairs secondary brs are farthest away from the master.

Strangely, only the Plan 1 has a Cali Room and the outdoor space seems small. They were only sideyards which struck me as interesting because since they have frontal garages, there should be room for back space (like Santa Cruz).

I also like how you have the option for a storage area or an extended countertop/cabinet with sink for the laundry rooms.

Does anyone know if they have released Phase 2, and if so, how well are the homes selling?  We are interested in Plan 3.  I think it might be the popular plan out of the 3 plans they offer.

moonchild508 said:
Does anyone know if they have released Phase 2, and if so, how well are the homes selling?  We are interested in Plan 3.  I think it might be the popular plan out of the 3 plans they offer.
They released Phase 2 today and from what I've heard only 2 of the lots sold and even those two buyers seemed shaky.  You should have no problem in getting yourself a Plan 3.  Definitely have your realtor register with you so they can split the $10k broker co-op with you.  No sense in leaving any money on the table for the builder.  Good luck.

I submitted my e-mail for Phase I. I've been cold called by TIC about Phase II and III, these are not selling as fast as they anticipated.

I asked the sales lady at Sevilla about the broker co-op.  She said the agent must accompany us on our first visit (even though we didn't register when we were there).  Is this true?

moonchild508 said:
I asked the sales lady at Sevilla about the broker co-op.  She said the agent must accompany us on our first visit (even though we didn't register when we were there).  Is this true?
Yes, but since they don't have a sign-in sheet and don't check IDs you can "pretend" that you are showing up for the first time with your agent.  ;)

From what I understand the models of this dev have been completed for a while now.  I wonder why they don't have photos up yet?  Does anyone have photos from their visit?  If not I suppose I can try to make it down this weekend.

USCTrojanCPA said:
moonchild508 said:
Yes, but since they don't have a sign-in sheet and don't check IDs you can "pretend" that you are showing up for the first time with your agent.  ;)

Do you think that they are videotaping potential customers currently and could match their pictures up when buying?

freedomcm said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
moonchild508 said:

Do you think that they are videotaping potential customers currently and could match their pictures up when buying?

LOL

If they are doing that, TIC may have to give you a free house anyway.

villagepeople said:
shadax said:
From what I understand the models of this dev have been completed for a while now.  I wonder why they don't have photos up yet?  Does anyone have photos from their visit?  If not I suppose I can try to make it down this weekend.

a bunch of pictures from home2irvine here...http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php?topic=1386.30

Thanks, yeah I saw those...  I was more interested in Plan 2 however.  That's OK, I can either wait for TIC to update their site or try to make it down myself.

Back