Screen door

javacly

Have anyone install screen door for the door to the patio/backyard?
Who did you hire to install and how much will it cost?

I looked at those from amazon but wasn't convinced that they are durable. And I will need to buy 2 to fit my double French door which may not look nice.

i used these guys. one french door, installed a retractable screen in about 45 minutes. cost was $350. door works great, have been using a lot since its been a bit on the warmer side recently. would definitely recommend.  i didnt price shop, i think homer used these guys as well so figured id go with a known vs an unknown.
http://www.ejshomeimprovements.com/screens.html

I recommend EJs. They installed retractable screen doors for a few of my places and so far so good. 

Weird qwerty, just had one installed at the Augusta home too, just one for the side to access the side yard.  Did they mention that to you? They and by to do mine and a neighbors.

Homie said:
I recommend EJs. They installed retractable screen doors for a few of my places and so far so good. 

Weird qwerty, just had one installed at the Augusta home too, just one for the side to access the side yard.  Did they mention that to you? They and by to do mine and a neighbors.

yeah we had the same side door done. i got mine installed some time in february.  he didnt mention that he had done or was about to do a couple of installs in the neighborhood.  i think they have several installers as well, it wasnt eric that came out, it was one of his guys, cant remember the name.

qwerty said:
Homie said:

yeah we had the same side door done. i got mine installed some time in february.  he didnt mention that he had done or was about to do a couple of installs in the neighborhood.  i think they have several installers as well, it wasnt eric that came out, it was one of his guys, cant remember the name.

I had a Hispanic guy with a Nissan Titan come out. Dude was cool.  He came back out a while ago to help me fix a screen that my friends kid ran through lol.

Homie said:
qwerty said:
Homie said:

I had a Hispanic guy with a Nissan Titan come out. Dude was cool.  He came back out a while ago to help me fix a screen that my friends kid ran through lol.

Ok we had the same guy. I remember the truck. Yeah one of my dogs tried to go through the screen.

Back