Save the Memorial Park! Vote No on Measure B ballot June 5th

Lol. It was only a matter of time until BTB transformed back to his YF/BB/j1zz days....

YES on ?B? makes logical sense from every direction, in my humble opinion.

Pros: Vets get their cemetery immediately,  no additional public funds will be spent for remediation,  no procession caravans will be driving through residential neighborhoods,  FCB money will keep piling in which keeps our PVs high and the cemetery won?t be near the HS.

All of the ?NO? supporters keep talking about the ?original plan? and ?increased traffic?.  Seems like Agran has had a major influence on these folks.  Whether it?s a cemetery or mixed use, we will see increased traffic in the city.

BTB, among the different areas in your signature, which ones do you feel are home to a relatively higher population percentage of FCBs?  Just curious and which community have you seen cloth lines, loud talk and spitting so far...Would love to avoid those general area if possible.  Thank you.

jciron said:
BTB, among the different areas in your signature, which ones do you feel are home to a relatively higher population percentage of FCBs?  Just curious and which community have you seen cloth lines and spitting so far...So I can avoid those general area.  Thank you.
I'm not BTB but with my own eyes, I have seen mainland China people pile their smelly, leaky household trash on top of the trash cans in the public parks at Woodbury.

Burn That Belly said:
jciron said:
BTB, among the different areas in your signature, which ones do you feel are home to a relatively higher population percentage of FCBs?  Just curious and which community have you seen cloth lines and spitting so far...So I can avoid those general area.  Thank you.

jciron - I was re-quoting 'spitting' and 'clotheslines' from compressed-village. Those were his views, not mine. You should ask C-V that question.
I believe a mainland China child once pissed on J$'s leg.

There shouldn't be any funeral processions because everything is self-contained in the VA cemetery, at least that's the case in Riverside.  The only thing resembling a procession would occur on private cemetery roads, as relatives and friends meet just inside the front entrance and are led to the location of their memorial service by a staff member.  You will have increased traffic from people traveling to and from the cemetery, but nothing like organized processions should be clogging up the roadways.

jciron said:
BTB, among the different areas in your signature, which ones do you feel are home to a relatively higher population percentage of FCBs?  Just curious and which community have you seen cloth lines, loud talk and spitting so far...Would love to avoid those general area if possible.  Thank you.

Eastwood = FCB. So is Stonegate. I watched 3 little kids at a SG playground arguing who was better, China or Taiwan.

Burning Belly: Repeating 'fact' from Agran's rag means you are spouting B.S. Don't be another of his stooges!

a) the US Department of Veterans Affairs and CalVet gave all the necessary state and federal approvals for the cemetery to built at the GP site

>>>> Never a VA approval - only a place on the waiting list, CalVet report was not an approval, only a report to submit for a VA grant. NO VA, NO CalVet approval.

b) When the State budget gave a $30M grant to begin construction in CalVet approved 333-page Concept Plan and Design

>>>>> Never did the state budget a dime for the ARDA - not in the great park - site. They did fund $5M for the Strawberry Field, and FivePoint contributes another $10M. It is truly construction ready

The 330 page OWEN report is an application for the VA Grant priority list, it is not an approval, concept plan or design. 

The ARDA - not in the great park - site has long ago been rejected and abandoned.  Were you not paying attention?

Please do some real homework. Check out Cadence Blvd. Where is it? VA does not permit thru traffic or easements in VA Cemeteries. So .... no way any VA cemetery can now be built (or was ever planned) on ARDA - not in the great park!  So then, where 'in the Great Park" will Jeff Lalloway make his motion to build a Vets Cemetery with your city money?

Belly Burner,

Where you there? Bet you weren't. I was. Look and you'll surely see me.

A cemetery was approved in 2014. It was never going to be on the ARDA - which is not in the great park, as you know. That was rigged by Agran from the beginning.

We knew Aggie (a well known snake) was gaming us Vets, let him play. After 2014's AB1453 we held the beach. Then found the real cemetery site - Strawberry Field. The win-win no-brainer. Can't you see? It is called strategy.

Surprise! Aggie is hosed, his scheme is busted, he pitches his FivePoint hate-tantrum behind his token stooges. Pope, Robb, et al.  Don't be fooled Irvine!

Done that homework I suggested? Have an answer? Don't be lazy now. The dog won't eat it!

Are you treasonous? Nah! Gullible, yep.  ****    And likely an Agranista troll. 

Back