Save the Memorial Park! Vote No on Measure B ballot June 5th

Irvinecommuter:

BYB's comment has little to do with MAGA but everything to do with SNARK.

Soylent Green Is People said:
Irvinecommuter:

I am still trying find out what he is trying to say.  I get that he is against Measure B and is celebrating that it was defeated but everything else is puzzling.

"To be completely blunt and honest, the agenda I talk about is I feel that TIC has people on payroll that plant information on this and other forums to try to bring down GP/Altair. I guess it's the conspiracist in me." -Rickr

I agree, it seems like everyone hates on GP Neighborhood.... unless you live here.  The constant hate is repetitive and boring.  It's hard to read this site to find out information on the community. 

Just wait until people do their taxes. I feel more people will sell due to no tax benefit of owning a house and very high MR. Get ready to write a big fat huge check to Uncle Sam.

You know how it goes. Out of sight out of mind.

#dothemath

davidchase said:
"To be completely blunt and honest, the agenda I talk about is I feel that TIC has people on payroll that plant information on this and other forums to try to bring down GP/Altair. I guess it's the conspiracist in me." -Rickr

I agree, it seems like everyone hates on GP Neighborhood.... unless you live here.  The constant hate is repetitive and boring.  It's hard to read this site to find out information on the community.

I don't hate GP...I think it's overpriced but so is EW and half of OH.  There are no commercial centers there and it's still barely built out.  Hard to judge it until it is done.

Burn That Belly said:
Irvinecommuter said:
Burn That Belly said:
Burn That Belly said:
B-City of Irvine, Ordinance No. 17-08, Facilitating Veterans
Completed Precincts: 101 of 101
Vote Count Percentage
Yes 9,099 36.9%
No 15,577 63.1%

The above was Tuesdays vote count by polling station by 12AM next morning.

Today, found out my mail in ballot was counted and they have updated the numbers a bit.

Yes 9,957 36.9%
No 16,999 63.1%

Yes gained 858 more mail-in votes but No?s got 1442 more. How bout that. Battle at the booths was the same battle in the mail.

MAGA!

I am still not sure what Measure B has to do with MAGA.

Typo (autocorrect), should be MIGA.

When exactly was Irvine "great" and why is it not "great" now?

Irvinecommuter said:
Irvinecommuter:

I am still trying find out what he is trying to say.  I get that he is against Measure B and is celebrating that it was defeated but everything else is puzzling.

Still haven't figured out what BTB is all about?
Come on. I bet you were on this forum longer than me and you should have known by long ago what he's talking about.

BTB does not support 5P beacuse they built homes on top of former superfund sites, and yet not giving a discount but asking the residents to pay the ridiculous amount of MR and people are falling for it. His arguments with Delano, OH and all those TIC homes are mere exmaples to support his point. He simply wants to help you stop buying into the agenda disguised with "Happiness starts here at GP" while there are so much political and moral issues going on behind.

I don't think TIC is any better becuase they are after all a company seeking for your money, but at least they will have better ROI down the road for you to enjoy.

Mety said:
Irvinecommuter said:
Irvinecommuter:

Come on. I bet you were on this forum longer than me and you should have known by long ago what he's talking about.

BTB does not support 5P beacuse they built homes on top of former superfund sites, and yet not giving a discount but asking the residents to pay the ridiculous amount of MR and people are falling for it. His arguments with Delano, OH and all those TIC homes are mere exmaples to support his point. He simply wants to help you stop buying into the agenda disguised with "Happiness starts here at GP" while there are so much political and moral issues going on behind.

I don't think TIC is any better becuase they are after all a company seeking for your money, but at least they will have better ROI down the road for you to enjoy.

Seems like a lot of effort to distinguish TIC from 5P when essentially they're are same.  I like TIC planning better but 5P got screwed a number of times by the state and then Irvine. 

Irvinecommuter said:
Mety said:
Irvinecommuter said:
Irvinecommuter:

Seems like a lot of effort to distinguish TIC from 5P when essentially they're are same.  I like TIC planning better but 5P got screwed a number of times by the state and then Irvine.

All those effets are for entertainment purposes only.  ;D

Mety said:
Irvinecommuter said:
Mety said:
Irvinecommuter said:
Irvinecommuter:

Well..if that's the case...entertain away!

eyephone said:
People are actually selling so it?s not classified as entertainment.

Haha. Do you think people are selling because of BTB? Does he have that much power in the city of Irvine?

Irvinecommuter said:
Mety said:
Irvinecommuter said:
Mety said:
Irvinecommuter said:
Irvinecommuter:

Well..if that's the case...entertain away!

Yeah, exactly. It's a internet forum about village wars within Irvine, saying my village is better than yours.
Just entertain away.  ;D ;)

Mety said:
eyephone said:
People are actually selling so it?s not classified as entertainment.

Haha. Do you think people are selling because of BTB? Does he have that much power in the city of Irvine?

Based on BTB's apparent ability to move markets and influence votes, I bet he would have a shot at city council.  How about it BTB?  Let's get some mailers going to promote BTB, YF, and BB to take three seats on the city council.

Back