Sausalito at Stonegate

irvineguy said:
I can see your logic... But then what would you call PP or PS buyers?

im just messing with you guys. any house in irvine, in any village, is probably a good purchase long term.  id consider myself a valuballer as well, i didnt see the point of paying the Irvine premium when i can live right next door and get much more house for my money but all of the same benefits (central location, shopping, etc). im not into all the greatness of the schools like most of you so TUSD is fine by me. besides, my daughter will be smart enough to marry rich so i dont really care if she goes to harvard or not.

First Sausalito on Redfin? 
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/71-Gainsboro-92620/home/57182003

$1.45 million to be "King" of Stonegate. 
http://www.sheahomes.com/community/sausalito/floorplan/0002/

Not much options to play around with, I guess I'll supersize the shower to encompass the tub.  Get the  opt. island 3 and the fireplace for the outdoor room.  Lot 62, looks like a pretty small yard:

sausalito_zpscb29d2dd.jpg

And walk to Stonegate Elem.?  Yeah, if you can get in.

ps9 said:
$1.45 million to be "King" of Stonegate. 

What I have come to realize, is that the people that say you should get the crappiest home in the best neighborhood, or should not get the best home in the neighborhood, are really just envious jealous losers that got the crappiest home in the neighborhood.

Ask these guys what it feels like to be King.
http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,4021.msg238783.html#msg238783

More Sausalito on Redfin. 

Plan 1 71 Dunmore  $1,384,900  (3553 sq.ft. $390/sq.ft.)

Plan 3 70 Dunmore  $1,499,900  (4011 sq.ft. $374/sq.ft.)

Plan 2 66 Dunmore  $1,399,900  (3670 sq.ft. $381/sq.ft.)

The prices are a little different at Shea's site.  Maybe these are the base price before upgrades.

i1 said:
lnc said:
More Sausalito on Redfin. 

Plan 1 71 Dunmore  $1,384,900  (3553 sq.ft. $390/sq.ft.)

Plan 3 70 Dunmore  $1,499,900  (4011 sq.ft. $374/sq.ft.)

Plan 2 66 Dunmore  $1,399,900  (3670 sq.ft. $381/sq.ft.)

The prices are a little different at Shea's site.  Maybe these are the base price before upgrades.
Plan 3 layout looks very good. On paper at least

If memory serves me right, there's no walk in pantry in the plan 3. Which is probably a minor nitpick but they couldn't find space for it in 4000+ sf?  In general, there's not a lot of places to hide things in that kitchen (I.e no back room). Unlike some of the other floorplans with this much sf around town.

bones said:
If memory serves me right, there's no walk in pantry in the plan 3. Which is probably a minor nitpick but they couldn't find space for it in 4000+ sf?  In general, there's not a lot of places to hide things in that kitchen (I.e no back room). Unlike some of the other floorplans with this much sf around town.
Agreed, and other than the gigantic island, not a lot of counter space. It's the least most functional kitchen of the 3 floorplans.

Last one at Sausalito. 67 homes. 2 year sellout. So does this mean the models sold already?

Price: $1,463,356

DON'T MISS THE LAST OPPORTUNITY
TO PURCHASE AT SAUSALITO
Home Site #89 ? Residence 2C ? Quick Move-In!
73 Fenway, IRVINE, CA 92620
3,670 Sq. Ft. / 5 Bedrooms + Study / 4.5 Baths
There's only one more opportunity of this caliber at Sausalito at
Stonegate. Make your dreams come true and act now!
? Highly Desirable Floor Plan Featuring Illuminated Interior Space
? Gorgeous Wood Flooring Downstairs and Upgraded Light Carpet Throughout
? Gourmet Kitchen with Upgraded White Cabinetry and Glass Backsplash to Ceiling
? Marble Floors and Stand Alone Bathtub in Master Bath
? Walking Trails, Six Parks and Four Pools Located Near Community
Plus fabulous amenities of the recreation-rich master plan of the Village of Stonegate and the highly desirable Irvine Unified School District.

Back