Saudi Princess lives in Irvine

Marty said:
Huffington Post says it was a condo...even a princess has a hard time buying a SFR in Irvine

A Saudi princess ought to live no less than a Shady Canyon mansion in Irvine.

A condo? must be a cheapo or faux princess.

Actually it is an apartment community.

"various Alayban family members living in four luxury apartments in a development off Jamboree Road".

She has several slaves in her apartment and what is there to do or clean? I would rather be slaved to a princess with some pleasure benefit than the rest of you slaved to a mortgage without benefit.

obirvine said:
I wonder which community is it.

Here is a picture of her building from the UK Daily Mail

article-2359893-1AC18795000005DC-228_634x430.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ance-BARS--told-wear-GPS-tracking-device.html

this is pretty messed up they let the reporters take a pic of the actual apartment unit... ud think a gated place would have more privacy... i remember going to my friends gated place in asia and i saw something interesting and wanted to take a pic and the gaurd charged out (old guy), grunting no picture no picture no safe no safe... even though the "owner" of the place was standing right next to me...

fuck... if i was the princess i would bring this up with hoa or the guard or something...

You use foul language quite a bit and is this the norm for mainlanders?

world chaos said:
this is pretty messed up they let the reporters take a pic of the actual apartment unit... ud think a gated place would have more privacy... i remember going to my friends gated place in asia and i saw something interesting and wanted to take a pic and the gaurd charged out (old guy), grunting no picture no picture no safe no safe... even though the "owner" of the place was standing right next to me...

fuck... if i was the princess i would bring this up with hoa or the guard or something...

world chaos said:
lol... would u prefer i deck out with the ebonics?

That's fucked up. Racist prick (standing up for no quarter. He is either black or very dark skinned Asian)

Back