Sattelite Pic of the UK today...

peteruk

I heard it was snowing but... <!-- s:eek: -->:eek:<!-- s:eek: -->

GreatBritain.A2010007.1150.1km.jpg

[quote author="pebbles"]Do you miss home Petah?[/quote]

Yes, I miss my Family and Friends, I epxpect this will amaze most Americans but I miss the Food too!! ;D

[quote author="peteruk"]
[quote author="pebbles"]Do you miss home Petah?[/quote]

Yes, I miss my Family and Friends, I epxpect this will amaze most Americans but I miss the Food too!! ;D[/quote]
We need to find you a good fish & chips place.

[quote author="USCTrojanCPA"]
[quote author="peteruk"]

Yes, I miss my Family and Friends, I epxpect this will amaze most Americans but I miss the Food too!! ;D[/quote]
We need to find you a good fish & chips place.[/quote]

Hey, the Old Ship on 17th in Santa Ana is an awesome place for Brit Food...

[quote author="peteruk"]
[quote author="USCTrojanCPA"]
We need to find you a good fish & chips place.[/quote]

Hey, the Old Ship on 17th in Santa Ana is an awesome place for Brit Food...[/quote]

The still need to improve their sausages

Love the Old Ship. I haven't had their sausages, though. Their service, at least in the afternoons / evenings is not always the best. Perhaps I would need to be a regular for better service - and perhaps that is "authentic" service.

[quote author="StuffIt"]
[quote author="peteruk"]

Hey, the Old Ship on 17th in Santa Ana is an awesome place for Brit Food...[/quote]

The still need to improve their sausages[/quote]

They do an awesome steak n kidney pie w mushy peas <!-- s:p -->:p<!-- s:p -->

It's not cheap though...

[quote author="evalseraphim"]Love the Old Ship. I haven't had their sausages, though. Their service, at least in the afternoons / evenings is not always the best. Perhaps I would need to be a regular for better service - and perhaps that is "authentic" service.[/quote]

Yeah, that's authentic British style service...

Saturday nights are good there if you don't want to hold a conversation with anyone, the Band is always very loud...

They also have an Old Ship in Fullerton

Back