Rude open house experience

Was this Raula Fawaz. Not sure on the spelling. We went to one of her open houses and she spent the whole time on her cell phone cussing at someone.

[quote author="mprince" date=1251105342]Was this Raula Fawaz. Not sure on the spelling. We went to one of her open houses and she spent the whole time on her cell phone cussing at someone.</blockquote>

It says

Listing courtesy of: Marilyn Decesare, Marilyn DeCesare, Broker

we went an open house today, the first we been to in months...

78 Canal in Woodbury... the two realtors couldn't answer any real questions I had, the real tax rate, conformation on the HOAs, they didn't even know the schools, liens... features shouldn't be consider an "upgrade" if every unit has it as standard... I asked why the dang house was still $404/sq ft, instead of the average $300 for Woodbury... All she kept saying was that 81 Rinaldi, short sale went into escrow in 4 days... a few young first gen couples came after us, and a few more people... it was brisk... it didn't look like the owner ever lived there... it's not a short sale, he's probably going to lose some $$...

[quote author="MojoJD" date=1251184197]That's funny. I've had the opposite experience with Roula. I've run into her a couple of times and found her very attentive/polite.</blockquote>

She seemed polite on my last open house with her and made a great salad too.

[quote author="Cameray" date=1251104720]http://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/4-Blackswan-92604/home/4685641

We went to an open house at this location today. One of the first things out of the mouth of the broker was that they had four offers on the property. I was puzzled by what she said so asked if it was a short sale or repo at which she started laughing. She then when on to say that we don't have those in Irvine. What a crock and what a piece of work she was.</blockquote>

Aww- you just don't understand the Realtor lingo-- those "offers" were actually solicitations for maid service, tree trimming, hauling junk, etc. I get them on my doorstep all the time too......

4 Blackswan has been on the market quite a while and has had atleast one price reduction. Its a tough location backing up to Barranca compared to others in that area. Plus it has the "death #" address. ;)

[quote author="furious sugar" date=1251252730][quote author="Cameray" date=1251104720]http://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/4-Blackswan-92604/home/4685641

We went to an open house at this location today. One of the first things out of the mouth of the broker was that they had four offers on the property. I was puzzled by what she said so asked if it was a short sale or repo at which she started laughing. She then when on to say that we don't have those in Irvine. What a crock and what a piece of work she was.</blockquote>

Aww- you just don't understand the Realtor lingo-- those "offers" were actually solicitations for maid service, tree trimming, hauling junk, etc. I get them on my doorstep all the time too......

4 Blackswan has been on the market quite a while and has had atleast one price reduction. Its a tough location backing up to Barranca compared to others in that area. Plus it has the "death #" address. ;)</blockquote>

Heh... <a href="http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1-Blackswan-Irvine-CA-92604/25488395_zpid/">1 Blackswan</a> was just scooped up by an investor for $530k today, er yesterday. I think this particular RealTurd needs to have IHBers show them what is up. I can post printable foreclosure stats from Foreclosure Radar to drop off at said open houses. If that doesn't work... we could just go and visit the open house... and get confused where the bathroom is and pee in the closet... just sayin... this kind of BS needs to be dealt with in an unconventional manner.

I have heard Roula tosses a great salad, but I have never experienced it myself... this may mean someone needs to see if her salad tossing is as great as I have heard. IR2... have you experienced Roula's salad tossing yet? I have heard it is the best! Come on... it has been a few years now since I have mentioned her broker preview salad tossing... surely you have experienced it by now. I'm sure t-man has experienced her salad tossing at least once, and I am sure he is addicted like most, and by his posts it seems like he knows it very well. I hear it is the best, and t-man knows the best when he experiences it.

[quote author="graphrix" date=1251303661][quote author="furious sugar" date=1251252730][quote author="Cameray" date=1251104720]http://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/4-Blackswan-92604/home/4685641

4 Blackswan has been on the market quite a while and has had atleast one price reduction. Its a tough location backing up to Barranca compared to others in that area. Plus it has the "death #" address. ;)</blockquote>

Heh... <a href="http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1-Blackswan-Irvine-CA-92604/25488395_zpid/">1 Blackswan</a> was just scooped up by an investor for $530k today, er yesterday. I think this particular RealTurd needs to have IHBers show them what is up. I can post printable foreclosure stats from Foreclosure Radar to drop off at said open houses. If that doesn't work... we could just go and visit the open house... and get confused where the bathroom is and pee in the closet... just sayin... this kind of BS needs to be dealt with in an unconventional manner.

I have heard Roula tosses a great salad, but I have never experienced it myself... this may mean someone needs to see if her salad tossing is as great as I have heard. IR2... have you experienced Roula's salad tossing yet? I have heard it is the best! Come on... it has been a few years now since I have mentioned her broker preview salad tossing... surely you have experienced it by now. I'm sure t-man has experienced her salad tossing at least once, and I am sure he is addicted like most, and by his posts it seems like he knows it very well. I hear it is the best, and t-man knows the best when he experiences it.</blockquote>

Is that code for something? Gah I dont know but I feel dirty now..

[quote author="MojoJD" date=1251417383]Reference : <a href="http://lmgtfy.com/?q=toss+salad">{{ LINK }}</a></blockquote>

That's a really cool feature! I've never seen that before. lmgtfy.com - Nice!

We went to an open house several weeks ago, and were basically asked to leave. Several signs and flags out front saying, "Open House", so we stopped, as we've admired the place since moving to Ventura.

We went inside, and were stopped within 5ft of the front door - she asked if we were agents, and we said no. "Oh, well, this is an agents only open house." "Well, the signs don't indicate that." "Is this house in your price range?", "Not really, but we've admired it for awhile, and since it's an open house, we thought we'd take a look." "Well, it's an agent only open house, and since you're not agents....", "I suppose we'll leave then." "Thanks!".

Un-fuck-ing believable.

[quote author="Adam Ginsberg" date=1251417828]We went to an open house several weeks ago, and were basically asked to leave. Several signs and flags out front saying, "Open House", so we stopped, as we've admired the place since moving to Ventura.

We went inside, and were stopped within 5ft of the front door - she asked if we were agents, and we said no. "Oh, well, this is an agents only open house." "Well, the signs don't indicate that." "Is this house in your price range?", "Not really, but we've admired it for awhile, and since it's an open house, we thought we'd take a look." "Well, it's an agent only open house, and since you're not agents....", "I suppose we'll leave then." "Thanks!".

Un-fuck-ing believable.</blockquote>

Hmm...sounds like the Ventura RE market is so great they don't need any word of mouth advertising. I haven't had that experience in Irvine or Tustin. I've been to many <a href="http://www.irvine-tustinbrokerpreview.com/irvineprintout15.html">Irvine/Tustin Wednesday Broker Previews</a> and are always welcomed by the RE agent. They ask if I am an agent and when I say no, they still are happy to see me. In this RE environment, they need as much foot traffic as possible.

Back