IRVINITEEEE_IHB
New member
Is this a good part of Orange ?
Shadax said:I work by CSUF in Anaheim. Riverbend is right on the border of Anaheim. It's right across the river from one of the most beat-up areas of Anaheim/Placentia. Not to mention they have Mello Roos. Seriously, when I think Mello-Roos supported areas, I don't think of that area. Want even more of a laugh? Try Clementine by KBHome (Placentia). Those are seriously right in the bario. I can't imagine anyone with the money would want to buy there.
IRVINITEEEE said:Is this a good part of Orange ?
Trooper said:OMG, GITOC.....I'm rotflmao !!!
HAHAHAHA OMG, that is the funniest thing I've heard in a while. But hey, when you gotta go...you gotta go, right??? LOLGirl In the OC said:Trooper said:OMG, GITOC.....I'm rotflmao !!!
I'm not kidding! You know model homes don't have the water on for most of them... can you imagine... someone took a giant S%#T in the toilet, and couldn't flush it!
I feel bad for the person who had to clean it up, with no running water! Yikes! :bug:
Girl In the OC said:I went there two months ago... was not impressed... with homes, or area.
The model home even had S*%T in the toilet! Gross!![]()
MyLifeIsYummy said:I grew up in Orange. (Near the Riverbend Community) I never found it to be dangerous. I went to all of the public schools around there and it wasn't all that bad. I went to USC for college... if you want to see a dangerous community drive around there! Riverbend is not in the best part of orange, but it isnt in the bad part of Orange either. Of course it's no Irvine, but it's not the ghetto like some people on this forum make it out to be. It's significantly cheaper than Irvine and some of the new communities there are using the same builders too! The only CON I can think of is that it is near a cement factory.
Girl In the OC said:Trooper said:OMG, GITOC.....I'm rotflmao !!!
I'm not kidding! You know model homes don't have the water on for most of them... can you imagine... someone took a giant S%#T in the toilet, and couldn't flush it!
I feel bad for the person who had to clean it up, with no running water! Yikes! :bug:
bkshopr said:Girl In the OC said:Trooper said:OMG, GITOC.....I'm rotflmao !!!
I'm not kidding! You know model homes don't have the water on for most of them... can you imagine... someone took a giant S%#T in the toilet, and couldn't flush it!
I feel bad for the person who had to clean it up, with no running water! Yikes! :bug:
There is a plexiglass hot glued to the Toilet rim that is labeled " Do not use". In desperate emergency situation people would lift the plastic and use the toilet even when there is no door in the model home. Sales must have been really slow for people to take a dump and not worrying about others walking in.
The 8-1/2 x 11 sale price sheet insert in the brochure must be really rough for wiping the behind. I bet the decorative towels with fancy bows on the towel rack must be really stinky. I have heard of many stories like this over many years working with model home hostesses including sabotaging competition's model complexes.
blackacre-seeker said:I have been to this development, and it has too huge issues: it is an old quarry, so it is all fill, and as you might now, it is only a matter of time before the house built on the fill sinks. Second, it has some sort of cement factory nearby, so you can enjoy the view of it from your windows and smell whatever stuff is coming out of its smoke stack. The homes aren't that bad, I just think they are overpriced. The neighborhood is sketchy at best.
blackacre-seeker said:I have been to this development, and it has too huge issues: it is an old quarry, so it is all fill, and as you might now, it is only a matter of time before the house built on the fill sinks. Second, it has some sort of cement factory nearby, so you can enjoy the view of it from your windows and smell whatever stuff is coming out of its smoke stack. The homes aren't that bad, I just think they are overpriced. The neighborhood is sketchy at best.
Oh Vey Say = OVC = Orange Varrio Cypress gang.MightyAlweg said:Okay, I signed up on this forum just to ask this question....
What does "oh vey say" mean?!? I live in Orange about ten blocks from Riverbend, near Eisenhower Park, and I've never had one problem with crime and never heard of gangs or drugs near here. It's not the newest or poshest of areas, but it's solidly middle class, very quiet, and very pleasant. Lots of 1960's and 70's tract homes and ramblers that are very well taken care of. Many nights we don't even lock our car doors out in the driveway. I've lived here 12 years and have never had one problem with crime, and never heard of anyone in the neighborhood having any issues. It's appears to be extremely safe and rather uneventful. I should note however, that there was a big pepper tree down the block that was TP'ed by the high school kids this summer. That's about as exciting as it gets around here.
But what on earth happens down on Kodiak street? And what does "Oh vey say" mean? I have half a mind to drive down there and try this stunt just to see what happens!