Rick Santelli is knowledgable. Dennis Kneale is a fool. Kudlow is a clown.

awgee_IHB

This is a thread for your interpretation of economic events or writings.

The Fed lowered the overnight rate by 50 basis points. Yawn. :blank:

I too like Santelli. Great guy. Straight shooter that speaks his mind.

My personal is Art Cashin. And I agree with him that until we have a severe

down day with huge volume. "Capitulation". We will keep seeing this see-saw

action taking place.

Dennis Kneale is a toad. I cant think of anything that guy has ever said

that was right. I am surprised he can even accept where the market is now.

He is a permabull that got run over and is still drinking kool-aid.

Kudlow. Mr. Drill Drill Drill. Somebody need to put that guy out to pasture.

He is so far out of touch with modern times. He and Larry King are from the same era.

Kudlow is worse than a clown. He is a stupid, old, out of touch clow.

[quote author="tenmagnet" date=1225340742]I like Ross Westgate.

Glad they've added him to the Call</blockquote>
I like Art Cashin and Rick Santelli because they aren't damn cheerleaders like the other talking heads on CNBC and speak the truth. Mark Haines can be sarcastic in a funny way, especially with the cheerleader guests. Erin is cute, but so damn annoying while Melissa is just annoying. Becky is HOT!!!

[quote author="bltserv" date=1225341468]I too like Santelli. Great guy. Straight shooter that speaks his mind.

My personal is Art Cashin. And I agree with him that until we have a severe

down day with huge volume. "Capitulation". We will keep seeing this see-saw

action taking place.

<strong>Dennis Kneale is a toad. I cant think of anything that guy has ever said

He is a permabull that got run over and is still drinking kool-aid.</strong>

Kudlow. Mr. Drill Drill Drill. Somebody need to put that guy out to pasture.

He is so far out of touch with modern times. He and Larry King are from the same era.

Kudlow is worse than a clown. He is a stupid, old, out of touch clow.</blockquote>
That guy is a bigger idiot than Jim Cramer...at least Jim is entertaining. He is such a bull that it's sickening (besides being the biggest ass kisser), the dude really needs to grab a reality check. How he was ever able to land that job is beyond me.

[quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1225341611][quote author="tenmagnet" date=1225340742]I like Ross Westgate.

I like Art Cashin and Rick Santelli because they aren't damn cheerleaders like the other talking heads on CNBC and speak the truth. Mark Haines can be sarcastic in a funny way, especially with the cheerleader guests. Erin is cute, but so damn annoying while Melissa is just annoying. Becky is HOT!!!</blockquote>

You need to get out more

[quote author="tenmagnet" date=1225342425][quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1225341611][quote author="tenmagnet" date=1225340742]I like Ross Westgate.

I like Art Cashin and Rick Santelli because they aren't damn cheerleaders like the other talking heads on CNBC and speak the truth. Mark Haines can be sarcastic in a funny way, especially with the cheerleader guests. Erin is cute, but so damn annoying while Melissa is just annoying. Becky is HOT!!!</blockquote>

You need to get out more</blockquote>
She's my type, good looking and smart....good luck finding that in the OC. haha

[quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1225342492][quote author="tenmagnet" date=1225342425][quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1225341611][quote author="tenmagnet" date=1225340742]I like Ross Westgate.

She's my type, good looking and smart....good luck finding that in the OC. haha</blockquote>

Yeah, sounds like a perfect match.

You forgot to mention bad taste.

If she suffers from that?.you?re in! (Smiliey)

[quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1225342492][quote author="tenmagnet" date=1225342425][quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1225341611][quote author="tenmagnet" date=1225340742]I like Ross Westgate.

She's my type, good looking and smart....good luck finding that in the OC. haha</blockquote>

Aint that the truth. Smart, Good looking. and employed. Thats a scarce species in this

county these days. I can hook you up with some Realtor and Mortgage babes. They are a dime a dozen. And very broke. Or in forclosure on several homes currently.

[quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1225341611]Becky is HOT!!!</blockquote>

Becky Quick is already my girl, so step off. :coolhmm:

[quote author="bltserv" date=1225344113][quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1225342492][quote author="tenmagnet" date=1225342425][quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1225341611][quote author="tenmagnet" date=1225340742]I like Ross Westgate.

Aint that the truth. Smart, Good looking. and employed. Thats a scarce species in this

county these days. I can hook you up with some Realtor and Mortgage babes. They are a dime a dozen. And very broke. Or in forclosure on several homes currently.</blockquote>
There are a lot of those girls (the cute unemployed realtors and mortgage agents) on sugardaddy.com from what I hear.

Becky is cute. Alexis glick is HOT!

I think it is important to define accurately different economic terms and expressions in order to carry on a relevant conversation about the economy. I think it is important to distinguish between monetary inflation and price inflation. Better yet to use the expression, price increase to describe what most folks think of as inflation.

Inflation was used to describe a monetary phenomema until the MSM started using it to describe price increases, and now inflation is used as a popular word to describe price increases.

Overall and over time, wages and prices do not increase without an increase in the money supply. Cost of living wage increases are not actual wage increases. They are a fallacious compensation for currency devaluation.

CPI stands for Consumer Price Index, not Consumer Price Inflation.

Erin Burnett may be good looking, but she is such a mindless cheerleader that her looks are overshadowed by her banal chatter.

[quote author="bltserv" date=1225341468]I too like Santelli. Great guy. Straight shooter that speaks his mind.</blockquote>

I agree, even if when he speaks his mind he gets a bit too excited. One of the days the the sh*t hit the floor, I thought he might start crying and collapse to ground. I admire his passion.

<blockquote>Dennis Kneale is a toad. I cant think of anything that guy has ever said

He is a permabull that got run over and is still drinking kool-aid.</blockquote>

I can't even stand to hear his whiny voice. Some of his hair brained ideas are so stupid, even permabulls want to slap him. I have said the next time I am in NYC, I am going to kick him in the nuts. Dumb, stupid, moron are not enough to describe his extreme lack of knowledge of the markets. I hope he gets a better offer from Fox Business, he will fit in better with Kool-Aid they serve over there.

<blockquote>Kudlow. Mr. Drill Drill Drill. Somebody need to put that guy out to pasture.

Kudlow is worse than a clown. He is a stupid, old, out of touch clow.</blockquote>

Does anyone still watch his show since he hasn't had Barry Ritholtz on?

I love K Fine on Fast Money, but I would love to see Eric Bolling back. I guess they didn't like someone who was right 98% of the time. Instead they keep Adami, who is wrong at least half the time. K Fine, Macke, and Bolling would make for an awesome team.

<em>The problem with our Government?s version of economic stimuli is that it encourages the very activity that brought our economy to the brink of financial ruin in the first place. Quite plainly, the goal of all these plans is to give consumers more money to spend. However, excess consumer spending is part of the problem, not part of the solution. After a decade long spending orgy, market forces are finally trying to restrict consumer spending and dampen credit. But the stimulus looks to provide a new source of funds after savings, income, and credit have been exhausted. Our imbalanced economy is in desperate need of retrenchment, but stimulus plans will effectively hold the firemen at bay while throwing gasoline on the flames.</em>

<a href="http://www.europac.net/externalframeset.asp?from=home&id=14414">Peter Schiff</a>

Steve Leisman and Santelli are a great combo of fire and ice. Its fun to watch them go at it, particularly since they both know each others arguments so well they can make them for each other.

[quote author="no_vaseline" date=1225351748]Steve Leisman and Santelli are a great combo of fire and ice. Its fun to watch them go at it, particularly since they both know each others arguments so well they can make them for each other.</blockquote>
I too love their back and forth arguments, but know their stuff and have passion in what they believe.

[quote author="no_vaseline" date=1225351748]Steve Leisman and Santelli are a great combo of fire and ice. Its fun to watch them go at it, particularly since they both know each others arguments so well they can make them for each other.</blockquote>

Steve Liesman is brilliant and is Santelli's intellectual superior. Too bad Liesman is so wrong in his interpretation of the signals. He lets his emotions get in the way.

"The financial rescue operation will force the federal government to borrow an unprecedented amount of money as the budget deficit climbs to record heights, a top Treasury Department official said Tuesday." ... "[Anthony Ryan, Treasury?s acting undersecretary for domestic finance] said the rising borrowing was occurring against the backdrop of a slowing economy."

[quote author="awgee" date=1225358705]"The financial rescue operation will force the federal government to borrow an unprecedented amount of money as the budget deficit climbs to record heights, a top Treasury Department official said Tuesday." ... "[Anthony Ryan, Treasury?s acting undersecretary for domestic finance] said the rising borrowing was occurring against the backdrop of a slowing economy."</blockquote>

The question of the decade is: How much debt is too much debt?

[quote author="Nude" date=1225361188][quote author="awgee" date=1225358705]"The financial rescue operation will force the federal government to borrow an unprecedented amount of money as the budget deficit climbs to record heights, a top Treasury Department official said Tuesday." ... "[Anthony Ryan, Treasury?s acting undersecretary for domestic finance] said the rising borrowing was occurring against the backdrop of a slowing economy."</blockquote>

The question of the decade is: How much debt is too much debt?</blockquote>

Or: If too much debt got us into this problem, how is more debt going to help?

Back