Retractable Screen Door

Wanted to tackle this myself but I don't trust my own work... plus with the little one; I rather spend time with him!

Since I don't want to start another topic.  Does anyone know of a place that sells large water fountains that would look good against a wall?  Wife is trying to decorate the rear yard.

Tyler Durden said:
Coleman sent me some info on another thread about the handyman he used for wiring ceiling fans.  Please PM him for that guy's bona fides.  I never used him, because i had an electrician come out to do the work.

Here is his website.  His name is Bob George. 

http://www.handymanbobgeorge.com/

Phone Number:
(949) 581 2131

Oh, God, no! Did Trojan give this referral to Coleman? I gave the referral to Trojan who said he may give it out to his clients. This is my handyman who lives here in my 'hood of F.R. Is this why I have trouble getting an appointment? A valuable lesson I've learned is if you like somebody, whatever you do, do not recommend them to others. It is best kept a secret.  :-X The same thing happened to my last handyman once word spread on Yelp.  :(

Tyler Durden said:
HOMEOWNER SIMPSON said:
Since I don't want to start another topic.  Does anyone know of a place that sells large water fountains that would look good against a wall?  Wife is trying to decorate the rear yard.

This really depends on whether you want the kind that auto fills its water - to avoid dry pumping (which means that it would need to be connected to a water supply) and is hardwired to your electrical?  If you do those sort of things, you are probably looking at a custom fountain (expect to spend between $1500 - $2500).

If you really just want something to throw pennies in, you can find some at restoration hardware.  They have an outlet in long beach next to the aquarium.  Most of theirs go between $900-$1500.

At my place, i have already wired a GFI outlet on a timer for a fountain (so the fountain is only "on" during the hours of the day i want)... i just haven't found a fountain i want yet.

wow thanks!

I want to put it on a timer too.  I just want it to go off during the times I'm sleeping... relaxing fountain noise in the background would be cool!

qwerty said:
HOMEOWNER SIMPSON said:
relaxing fountain noise in the background would be cool!

shit man, you can get an app for that for free!

LOL I know.. That backyard is completely empty.  I think having the fountain would fill the void and also drown out the voices of my china neighbors..

Tyler Durden said:
HOMEOWNER SIMPSON said:
qwerty said:
HOMEOWNER SIMPSON said:
relaxing fountain noise in the background would be cool!

shit man, you can get an app for that for free!

LOL I know.. That backyard is completely empty.  I think having the fountain would fill the void and also drown out the voices of my china neighbors..

One thing to consider is that if you have a crow infestation - they will come to the fountain to drink and bathe.

You'll need to keep it chlorinated to keep them and other pests out.

My neighbors will take care of that problem.  They'll capture it and eat it. problem solved :)

Tyler Durden said:
Is that before or after they capture qwerty's dogs?

my dogs are trained to stay away from asian men, they run the other way as fast as possible!

Tyler Durden said:
HOMEOWNER SIMPSON said:
lol.... I ordered too many boxes of 7 Canadian Bacon pizza at work... I got three boxes left... any takers?

Is there a reason you brought this up in a discussion that involved dining on qwerty's dogs?  :eek:

I would want to know the source of that bacon!

i just checked the security cams. All pups accounted for. Bacon is pooch free.

bacon-egg-betty-595.jpg

Back