Retail Space coming to Portola Springs?

Yes, I am curious about a shopping center near PS3 as well.  Anyone?

With all the 'insider' information being leaked on TI, someone has to have some intel, right?

TRNeighbor.com said:
Yes, I am curious about a shopping center near PS3 as well.  Anyone?

With all the 'insider' information being leaked on TI, someone has to have some intel, right?

#landofnolandpmwall

If I recall, TIC was planning retail there, until Five Points came along and added retail to Ridge Valley/Trabuco.  Why pay for something when someone else can do it? :)

But don't quote me...memory may run fuzzy.

Homer_Simpson said:
#BUTAMIRIGHT????

I don't think you even know if you are right or not, unless you are going to fund it, Mr. Troll.  But I doubt it since you are apparently afraid of cemeteries or else you wouldn't have mentioned it to begin with.

gasman said:
If I recall, TIC was planning retail there, until Five Points came along and added retail to Ridge Valley/Trabuco.  Why pay for something when someone else can do it? :)

But don't quote me...memory may run fuzzy.

Good memory.

The old maps below show retail center was planned at the current Portola Springs Elementary School's location.   

Attachments

• Portola Future Development map1.jpg
    Portola Future Development map1.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 722
  • Portola Future Development map2.jpg
    Portola Future Development map2.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 790
There is supposed to be retail at Modjeska and Irvine Blvd which will be surrounded by one of the next Great Park neighborhoods.

TRNeighbor said:
Homer_Simpson said:
#BUTAMIRIGHT????

I don't think you even know if you are right or not, unless you are going to fund it, Mr. Troll.  But I doubt it since you are apparently afraid of cemeteries or else you wouldn't have mentioned it to begin with.

I think I am right and I hope the cemetery comes and builds right next to your crap box home.  I hope the value of your home drops! lol

IrvineNinja said:
There is supposed to be retail at Modjeska and Irvine Blvd which will be surrounded by one of the next Great Park neighborhoods.

Yeah, someone mentioned here too.  http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,13096.msg261705.html#msg261705

But look like that retail center going to relocated next to the high school.
http://thenewhomeblog.wix.com/the-n...rk-Post-Part-1/c1sp5/56512d2d0cf2baa4d50a8af1
A few months ago, I posted information that indicated that of the approximately 1100 homes to be built in District 4, approximately 800 to 900 would be condominiums. The original plan called for only approximately 500 condominiums. This was viewed as a sign of increasing density in the rest of the Great Park Neighborhoods.

NOTE: The original area for the commercial district in District 4 is NOT in the center of the development. Currently, larger single-family homes are planned there. Instead, it will be relocated next to the high school adjacent to Irvine Blvd

Attachments

• Great Park Neighborhood Map 2.jpg
    Great Park Neighborhood Map 2.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 656
Back