Resort Like Property

Once you break $2M there are a lot of options. Buyers are looking for more than just a nice house, but also prestige. I'm sure Turtle Ridge, Quail Hill, Orchard Hill or Hidden Canyon is higher on the list than Northwood. This home, while nice, also have a major flaw. It borders on Portola, a major street with lots of road noise through out the day.

Also has an outdated feel to the whole house. I feel like there are many modifications to be done to bring it up to snuff in addition to the high asking price.

It's never a good sign when a listing refers to another home on a better street. $2.4m to live on a parkway that will eventually be as busy as Jamboree is? I'm not seeing it.

My .02c

Hoofhearted said:
What do you all think is the fair market price of this property?
The property has been on the market for almost a year! The reason why it isn't selling is it's overpriced sitting right next to Portola. The current buyer bought the house in 2000 for $812,500. 8 Arborwood, which is two houses down is on the market for $1.70M @3500sf on a 9122sf lot. If they are serious about selling, price it at $1,950,000.

Back