Reshape The Nation (From 650 Pound Virgin)

SoCal78_IHB

If anybody caught the 650 lb. Virgin specials on TLC (a follow-up aired last night), the man featured who lost 400 lbs., David, and his personal trainer, Chris, have a Youtube channel <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/reshapethenation">here</a>. I love their videos as they give some really excellent tips. Chris is extremely energetic so he's fun to watch. They seem to upload a new video just about every day so that's pretty nice. Their daily topics run the gamut on fitness and health-related questions, including demonstrations.

[quote author="GraceOMalley" date=1259671162][quote author="no_vaseline" date=1259664986]Once a fatty, always a fatty.</blockquote>

Dont talk about me like Im not here...</blockquote>

Why, have you seen nude in person?

Okay, I'm done joking now - I have a buddy of mine that must of weighted in at 550 pounds. At least. He had the gastric bypass surgery almost 10 years ago and lost 375 odd pounds. That was the easy part. His therapy bill, that was pricey.

And from watching the trailers for the 650 pound virgin it seems that'll be his crux too. The weight is the easy part to get rid of.

Back