RENTAL property refinance

Agency Conforming High Balance has "excruciating" hits to pricing when you layer risk - High Balance, Refi, Cash Out Refi, Investment - all add layers of fees from the Agencies. Non-conforming products sometimes can be used if the new loan is $1.00 over standard conforming loan limits. Non-conforming has more qualifying and reserve requirements, but the rates and fees are often at a much better price point than Agency loans right now.

My .02c

The notary just left my house and I got 3.25% on my investment property.
Mortgage went from 2559 to 2046.

I did it cause TI told me to do it...otherwise i'd sit on my ass and just pay 2559....thanks guys.

used lenderfi cause their underwriting is pretty easy.

zubs said:
The notary just left my house and I got 3.25% on my investment property.
Mortgage went from 2559 to 2046.

I did it cause TI told me to do it...otherwise i'd sit on my ass and just pay 2559....thanks guys.

used lenderfi cause their underwriting is pretty easy.

I don't know your full loan details but 3.25% sounds slightly high right now. Assuming your loan is $470k and meets most of the optimal criteria you probably can get 3% no point no fee for investment property.

You still have your right of recession :p

Well Cares, I would use you to get the 3%, but I prefer not to give my personal info to TI people, and that's worth 0.25% to stay anonymous .for all the shit i write here.

zubs said:
Well Cares, I would use you to get the 3%, but I prefer not to give my personal info to TI people, and that's worth 0.25% to stay anonymous .for all the shit i write here.

Understood :)

The interest difference over 30 years is $23k though! You hate me that much? JK

I write my personal experience to benefit the readers here.
If they can borrow 3% from you then they should do it.

Where my thank yous @?

zubs said:

It's cute that you think we all are anonymous here.  :)

zubs said:

I've used Cares and SGIP for my personal loans (refi and purchase) and they've been legit. Just my personal experience and endorsement/recommendation for both. I keep in touch with both as well - depending on whether I need a rate check or have a referral who needs a loan.

Back